MP1.2 update for My Refresh? (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Chuck, Sebastiii kindly updated the My Refresh plugin for us in Team Forum so I am posting it here for you and any other skinners who might wish to use it. It is working fine for me, although I had to go into config and change the key to F5. I think it depends on the language/keyboard used.

I wonder if this thread would be more useful in the Skins forum, even though it is a plugin. What do you think?

Attachments

• MyRefreshSVN_1.2B.rar
      4.3 KB

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi Chuck, Sebastiii kindly updated the My Refresh plugin for us in Team Forum so I am posting it here for you and any other skinners who might wish to use it. It is working fine for me, although I had to go into config and change the key to F5. I think it depends on the language/keyboard used.

I wonder if this thread would be more useful in the Skins forum, even though it is a plugin. What do you think?

the dll keeps showing up in the incompatable list for me.

If there was a sticky for "free" skinning tools (xml editors, graphic programs, utilities, etc.), or add a link to the wiki. The question seems to come up every few months as users try their hand at skinning.

Chuck

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Helps if you post the right file :p That was the original version I first posted, just clicked the wrong file I guess. Updated in previous post, sorry about that.

Good idea to link in Wiki with all the other skin info so it is all in one place. Of course you or anyone is free to add tips about good skinning tools to Wiki. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Ordering DE
    Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel depends on when you tried last time. Since MP2.3 there is Nereus as new default skin with a different look and feel. But MP2 is not a clone of MP1, so some things will be different.
    Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel...
    I know TV-Series can be ordered as "aired", "absolute", "DVD" and "title". This can be set during the scanning and scraping...
    Replies
    Views
    OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been messing around prior with restoring AudioMetadataExtractor.dll in both the MP2-Client and MP2-Server directories under 'Program Files (x86)' from my MP2.3.0 backup but the import wasn't working but when I...
    OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been...
    Today I updated from MP2.3.0 to MP2.4.0 and everything looks good so far except all Album art is not showing for my Music...
    Replies
    Views
    For me it crashed when checked and when unchecked, it played with audio over HDMI. And this, with latest Intel drivers.
    For me it crashed when checked and when unchecked, it played with audio over HDMI. And this, with latest Intel drivers.
    Can someone please take a look at the attached logs. This is driving me insane! I have MadVr and LAV set up on same computer in...
    Replies
    Views
    Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I wanted to watch something on UK Channel 4+1 I found that the channel had moved. Actually, loads of channels had moved. So I did a rescan on both my tuners but found that pretty much none of the channels...
    Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
    Hopefully a simple question: I have not watched Free-to-air satellite TV for months and so unsurprisingly the other day when I...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
    Cheers, just came from there. :)
    Cheers, just came from there. :)
    I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom