MP1.2 update for My Refresh?

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Hi Chuck, Sebastiii kindly updated the My Refresh plugin for us in Team Forum so I am posting it here for you and any other skinners who might wish to use it. It is working fine for me, although I had to go into config and change the key to F5. I think it depends on the language/keyboard used.

I wonder if this thread would be more useful in the Skins forum, even though it is a plugin. What do you think?

Attachments

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Country flag
    Hi Chuck, Sebastiii kindly updated the My Refresh plugin for us in Team Forum so I am posting it here for you and any other skinners who might wish to use it. It is working fine for me, although I had to go into config and change the key to F5. I think it depends on the language/keyboard used.

I wonder if this thread would be more useful in the Skins forum, even though it is a plugin. What do you think?

the dll keeps showing up in the incompatable list for me.

If there was a sticky for "free" skinning tools (xml editors, graphic programs, utilities, etc.), or add a link to the wiki. The question seems to come up every few months as users try their hand at skinning.

Chuck

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Helps if you post the right file :p That was the original version I first posted, just clicked the wrong file I guess. Updated in previous post, sorry about that.

Good idea to link in Wiki with all the other skin info so it is all in one place. Of course you or anyone is free to add tips about good skinning tools to Wiki. :)

Top Bottom