MP1-2559-Solve_inconsistent_TVService_detection_from_TVServer_in_TVHome (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep on client side.

ArneB

Portal Member
    March 14, 2012
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Sebastii,

just a short feedback to your V16 patch: I have had a lot of Standby/Resume problems with the official V1.4 MP version. After Resume I could only see a black screen with a blinking cursor in the top left corner. Thanks to your V16 patch this behavior is not existing anymore, my HTPC has survived a lot of standby/resume cycles since the weekend. :)
    Thank you very much, you have saved me from a lot of discussions with my wife... ;)

ArneB

Portal Member
    March 14, 2012
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I will keep you informed, if the standby/resume problems appear again. Nevertheless it is quite obvious, that the V16 patch improves the behavior dramatically (in a positive way...).

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Still freezes with latest media handler disabled. Even though server woke up it asked me to specify server address... Took a while to then load up.

Ok so it's seems server is not wake up yet and then lead to freeze, will try to reproduce it :)

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yes but looking at server it was turned on x

Logs from client and server would presumably confirm.

I appreciate that you are trying to help fix this problem, but I suspect that due to the differences in motherboards, network cards and other hardware, the details are slightly different for everyone.

Please post full debug logs each time you report on this issue so that Seb has a chance of fixing it.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom