MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development (1 Viewer)

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development

Hello,

With v78 I have no picture after closing the external Player (only Desktop), MediaPortal isn't visible. But I can see on the LCD that it's active!

It happen to me too but sometime during the normal view (no external player).. I don't know if it depend of dshowhelper... I will try v55...

I switched to v58 and had sync Problems with audio using AudioRenderer . So changed to "normal" device (SPDIF) and it seems to work fine!

cecet23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development

Hello,

With v78 I have no picture after closing the external Player (only Desktop), MediaPortal isn't visible. But I can see on the LCD that it's active!

It happen to me too but sometime during the normal view (no external player).. I don't know if it depend of dshowhelper... I will try v55...

It doesn't happen with 55e... maybe could depend by DWM?

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development

Hello,

in the meantime I had tried some of the other versions, because I still had unsync sound. And yes I'm pretty sure that the versions without DWM dont't have this problem with DVD playback!

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Re: AW: MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development

in the meantime I had tried some of the other versions, because I still had unsync sound. And yes I'm pretty sure that the versions without DWM dont't have this problem with DVD playback!

OK guys - would you like to try the attached dshowhelper - it behaves differently when it runs out of data i.e. in static DVD menus and at the end-of-file, so it might help with the black screens.

Tony

These versions require 'Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package' to be installed.

If you are using the MP AudioRenderer you must use the modified version from this post - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/707555-post675.html - or version 21 or later from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/637138-post3.html otherwise MP will crash...

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

OK guys - would you like to try the attached dshowhelper - it behaves differently when it runs out of data i.e. in static DVD menus and at the end-of-file, so it might help with the black screens.

it seems to work fine with DVD and TV looks good, too.

The weekend will show how stabel it is...

no news --> good news! :D

cecet23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Tony

These versions require 'Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package' to be installed.

If you are using the MP AudioRenderer you must use the modified version from this post - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/707555-post675.html - otherwise MP will crash...

since I use v0084 seems that the problem (mp isn't visible) is gone... but with v0084 I have another problem, when I stop the movie (so the refresh rate go to the original refresh rate) I have a black screen.. just click on esc button and always appear again..

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development

...OK guys - would you like to try the attached dshowhelper - it behaves differently when it runs out of data i.e. in static DVD menus and at the end-of-file, so it might help with the black screens.

Hi Tony,

bad news: Sometimes there is still the problem with coming back from external Player and no visible MP. It's possible to do everything in MP, but invisible. If TV is started, everything works fine again!
    :(
    Attached logs...

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development

...OK guys - would you like to try the attached dshowhelper - it behaves differently when it runs out of data i.e. in static DVD menus and at the end-of-file, so it might help with the black screens.

Hi Tony,

bad news: Sometimes there is still the problem with coming back from external Player and no visible MP. It's possible to do everything in MP, but invisible. If TV is started, everything works fine again!
    Attached logs...

There's too much in the logs to work out what's going on - can you point me at the date/time when the external player was started and stopped (and the problem happened) ?

Tony

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country

Tony

If you are using the MP AudioRenderer you must use the modified version from this post - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/707555-post675.html - otherwise MP will crash...

since I use v0084 seems that the problem (mp isn't visible) is gone... but with v0084 I have another problem, when I stop the movie (so the refresh rate go to the original refresh rate) I have a black screen.. just click on esc button and always appear again..

OK, thanks - I'll try a few things....

Tony

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development

Hi Tony,

Attached logs...

There's too much in the logs to work out what's going on - can you point me at the date/time when the external player was started and stopped (and the problem happened) ?

Tony

Hi Tony,
    the last 2-3 Minutes should relevant:
    • stop external player
    • made some up/down with the remote, to check if MP is still response without seeing it
    • switched to TV

Added a smaler log wehere the problem happened again!

Greets

BERND

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom