MP1 UI freezes on resume under Win 10 with Hauppage DCR-2650 (1 Viewer)

caffeamericano

February 9, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'm running MediaPortal 1.13 with default skin under Windows 10 with a Hauppage DCR-2650 getting digital cable from Comcast. Often when resuming from standby the MP interface freezes and I have to use Windows Task Manager to kill the application. However, Task Manager does not show MP as unresponsive. I've tried other solutions posted here but so far no luck.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thank you for providing the log files. Unfortunately they don't seem to show any occasions where Windows suspends and resumes while MediaPortal is running. Since I'm not able to see the problem, I'm also not able to help you solve it.

Would you be able to provide another set of log files using the Watchdog tool with option 1 or 2?
    When you use option 1 or 2, MediaPortal will start as normal. You can put the PC through a standby + resume cycle to show the problem. When you kill MP with task manager, the Watchdog tool should produce a zip file for you.

richardc1983

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I am also having this same problem but no Hauppage - I am going to do option 2 and then create a post on here once I have the logs. I have server (which MP runs fine on no problems but this computer just enters away mode rather than sleep) and then I have 3 clients all of which are behaving the same.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom