MP2.2.2, understanding movies/videos/tv and WTV recordings. (1 Viewer)

ajmo

Portal Member
December 13, 2019
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
Yes I see 2 folders. Both are listed in the UI in folder view but only the original appears in the main recordings window.

ajmo

Portal Member
December 13, 2019
Home Country
Country flag
Sorry should have added set media type to Video as you suggest. Still only get the original. Any screen shots helpful?

Regards,

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Both are listed in the UI in folder view but only the original appears in the main recordings window.
    This is strange. I need to verify the behavior at my side. Until now I only worked with one folder.

ajmo

Portal Member
    December 13, 2019
    Home Country
    Country flag
    OK I have made a test, I recorded two tv programs that went into the first folder as expected. I then moved them into the NAS folder where they were picked up by the recordings UI thus proving that it is operational. The only difference is that these were .ts files rather than the .wtv type that form my historical recordings.

Could this be an issue?

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    WTV files are handled by another metadata extractor, this can make the difference.

But it's all guessing only. So please enable DEBUG logging, create a new media source for the folder with WTV recordings and after the import is done, post log files here.

ajmo

Portal Member
    December 13, 2019
    Home Country
    Country flag
    OK I have deleted the existing media source for the nas and created a new one pointing directly to the nas target without using the recording folder linked to the tuner. Debug enabled. Log file attached. As a layman the only thing that seems significant are the ssl/tls errors. Are these the result of trying to scrape meta data from somewhere? If so where? Your further expertise appreciated.
    Regards

ajmo

Portal Member
    December 13, 2019
    Home Country
    Country flag
    Sorry logfiles might help...

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2019-12-01-15.33.43.zip
      167.5 KB · Views: 1
    • MediaPortal2-Logs-2019-12-06-11.24.39.zip