MP2 - V2.3.2 MP2.3.2 client freezes (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Indeed, I missed one reference :rolleyes:
    But I can see that this screen has no config yet:
    [2021-12-15 08:40:11,258] [21225 ] [InputMgr ] [WARN ] - BaseNavigationInitializer: Could not find valid next screen config for type 'MediaPortal.Plugins.SlimTv.Client.Models.ScreenData.RecordingsShowItemsScreenData'

Next try, please

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Indeed, I missed one reference :rolleyes:
    But I can see that this screen has no config yet:
    [2021-12-15 08:40:11,258] [21225 ] [InputMgr ] [WARN ] - BaseNavigationInitializer: Could not find valid next screen config for type 'MediaPortal.Plugins.SlimTv.Client.Models.ScreenData.RecordingsShowItemsScreenData'

Next try, please
    Here you are.
    The recordings entry worked without problems a few month before. Strange, maybe one merge was not successful.

Attachments

• Client.log
      214.3 KB
    • ClientError.log
      28.5 KB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I see a small issue now. When changing the view mode from Grid-Poster to List and then back to Grid. It's always set to Thumbnail. I'm quite sure, that the previous state was remembered before, can it be related to the fix?
    Additonally on first load the media details are hidden, though the option is not set in media view dialog. Once setting it and unsetting and everything fits again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
    I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an option more to evaluate
    Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an...
    Hi, i wrote this problem already in the german section, but the problem could not be solved until now. @morpheus_xx tryed it with...
    Replies
    Views
    Changed my mouse from usb to bluetooth...media portal Client menu works properly and channels change better after setting zip it delay to .04... It still stops and refreshes when resizing the window on client
    Changed my mouse from usb to bluetooth...media portal Client menu works properly and channels change better after setting zip it...
    Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom