MP2 - V2.1 [MP2-560] "Sort title" not read from .nfo files (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Let's be pragmatic - and hope that we don't run into undesired side-effects: just merge it to dev.

I'll mark this bug thread as fixed then but the Jira better stays at "Request merge"

Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Was the branch merged into WiP_2.1_Pre2 already? Sorting seems not to work correctly. Will check this later again.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Was the branch merged into WiP_2.1_Pre2 already? Sorting seems not to work correctly. Will check this later again.
    @henso , the Jira is still at Final Review and Merge - so I don't think it was merged to master yet.

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    @henso , the Jira is still at Final Review and Merge - so I don't think it was merged to master yet.
    I think I only merged it to dev. I don't know procedure to merging it to master. It should be noted that this issue was only about importing the sort title, not the sorting by it. There might be an issue with the sort filters in the client.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    a
    I don't know procedure to merging it to master.
    I believe that @morpheus_xx is taking a look at all these commits and merges them to master. I need to check at home if 560 was merged. However, since this was brought up by @Lehmden, he might be the best person to comment.

It should be noted that this issue was only about importing the sort title, not the sorting by it. There might be an issue with the sort filters in the client.
    If there is, it should be separately ddressed in Jira.

Again @Lehmden , can you please check TC#134 for both elements?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom