MP2 - V2.1 [MP2-601] No media item focused after changing view in sub-menu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, very minor thing which you probably already aware of.. when in small list view of series, press right to open up menu, select view, change to some other view like medium list, focus is now not visible on any element from what I can see, you have to use a left press to get back to the list. Maybe nice if it refocused on list :)

Will continue to play some more. I never used WMC before but its nice to see some other type of UI other than the typical skins MePo uses with buttons and tiles :)

Thanks!

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, very minor thing which you probably already aware of.. when in small list view of series, press right to open up menu, select view, change to some other view like medium list, focus is now not visible on any element from what I can see, you have to use a left press to get back to the list. Maybe nice if it refocused on list :)
    I was not aware of it so far. However I could reproduce it. @Brownard do you have any hint how to set the focus back to listview, once a menu entry in slide menu is selected? I'm not sure how to do so.

Will continue to play some more. I never used WMC before but its nice to see some other type of UI other than the typical skins MePo uses with buttons and tiles :)
    Thanks. Any feedback is welcome.

PS, how come my posts are needed moderator approval?? Never seen that before!
    Perhaps, because you're headless ;)

Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I was not aware of it so far. However I could reproduce it. @Brownard do you have any hint how to set the focus back to listview, once a menu entry in slide menu is selected? I'm not sure how to do so.
    I can confirm, that this behaviour is existing in all skins. We could even handle it as "small" bug.
    Small, because intuitively users press the navigation keys, if focus is missing. And it comes back directly. @HTPCSourcer Do we need a Jira?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom