[fixed] [MP2-821] Importer glitches in 2.2 (1 Viewer)

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Denmark Denmark
    Country flag
    V19 is the same as 0.7.96. Download the 19 file and you should get a dll with version info 0.7.96
    The change log states that 0.7.96 is from 2017. I downloaded it and it says version 19.9.0.0. The one @JSchuricht is referring to is the actual 0.7.96 version.

HTPCSourcer

MP2 Product Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 16, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Correct. The latest version is V19.09, a few days old. That’s the one I am referring to.

HTPCSourcer

MP2 Product Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 16, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Forget about the 0.7.x (My bad). The version that we have been using so far is 18.12.0.0. It is used in it x64 and x86 versions at

C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\MediaInfoLib\x86
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\MediaInfoLib\x64

HTPCSourcer

MP2 Product Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 16, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    @JSchuricht , please see above about the available version of MediaInfo.

Can you please explain the 0.7.96 naming in your previous post?

JSchuricht

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 13, 2009
    Arizona
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    Sorry about the confusion. 0.7.95 was the version included with MP 2.2.3. I changed to the 0.7.96 to minimize the amount of changes for testing. The change log for MediaInfo is quite long and I was not sure if 19.09 would be compatible with MP2 so I went with the most minor version update to play it safe for testing.

That being said, I am running the 19.09 dll now. I ran into an issue with the 0.7.96 dll. The first folder imported 132 movies normally, the 2nd folder came up 5 short. The missing 5 imported after doing a 2nd import which is different than before because the importer did not show a percentage in MP2 client at an indefinite state that required terminating MP2-server.exe. The third folder took 3 imports to get everything and the fourth folder import got stuck on the one problem movie I identified earlier. I switched to the 19.09 dll at that point and retried the import where it still hung on the one movie.

I started over with a fresh MP2 server install, the 19.09 and the problem move removed. So far, I have over 1800 movies imported and none of them have required a second import. So the newer 19.09 dll is looking like the best choice and I haven't seen any compatibility issues yet.

@HTPCSourcer, Really glad to see mention of x64. Hoping that fixes the 4k HEVC issue.:)

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Denmark Denmark
    Country flag
    I then suggest to upgrade WiP 2.3 to MediaInfo 19.09 for internal testing.
    @morpheus_xx It seems the nuget we use is not updated to the latest version of MediaInfo. Any idea if we can update it? Or do we have to find a new one?

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Current nuget is based on 18.12. We are using our "MediaInfoCombined" version, it includes both x86 and x64.

I can create an updated one this week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    Scheibes Was passiert bei MP2? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 9
    S Programmierte Aufnahme in MP2 - kein Aufwachen des PC Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 5
    morpheus_xx [WiP] "What's New" plugin for MP2 upgrades MediaPortal 2 5
    da3dsoul [Request] An MVP Plugin example for custom settings in MP2 Plugin Development 2
    morpheus_xx [Evaluate] Checking MP2 code portability to .Net Core MediaPortal 2 11
    da3dsoul Does MP2 not have any active devs? General 8
    da3dsoul MP2 Plugin - Getting Started (Directory Tree and Player) Plugin Development 27
    R [solved] Kein Player registriert Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 1
    -Merkur- MP2 Client startet nicht, "libXBMC_addon.dll" fehlt Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 1
    mp2-ulrich [solved] MP 2.2.3 spielt nur manche Sender Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    H MP2 database won't keep in synch with recordings General 8
    H [solved] MP2 Wiedergabe von Aufnahmen und Live TV geht nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 6
    ge2301 [WiP] MP2Web - A platform independent web client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 68
    F Problems with new install of MP2 Newcomers Forum 3
    catalpa Bug MP2-837 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    bigboss97 Does anyone has a SoundGraph imon remote file for MP2 to share? General 0
    ge2301 Android based client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 3
    R MP2 GUI Issues General 7
    P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
    Lichloathe MP2 importing keyart instead of poster General 0
    Lichloathe Trakt for MP2 question General 7
    C Streaming/transcoding MP2 vs MP1? General 4
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    C Streaming to clients over Wifi. MP1 or MP2? Newcomers Forum 0