MP2 Plugin - Getting Started (Directory Tree and Player) (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I didn't change it.
    Yes, I know. I meant that I have added this build step for x64. My question was if you can see an error in this part that I didn't see yet :)

da3dsoul

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 29, 2020
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    There are no instances of "ProjectsToBuildX64". There are over 1000 instances of X64. Not sure what to look for. MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_Client.bat does create the x64 stuff, though it doesn't run. It complains about the logger being missing.

EDIT: upon searching for "<error" I get one result, the error I posted from before

Last edited:

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I think I have found the error. It's caused by the project build order, the 2 x64 projects where built after the installer tries to find files...

I will fix the project file and push to WIP_2.3 branch later this evening...

da3dsoul

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 29, 2020
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess.

I got it to build a setup and install on my laptop. Now I can test skin stuff and really get my hands dirty. Nereus is gorgeous, but definitely not made for a mouse or touch screen. I've got some suggestions for it, but I'll put it in a place that isn't here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi guys, While I encountered the very same problem as @Fesnor last night, after successfully tuning the DVB-T2 channels I then tuned the DVB-S2 channels and at some point after doing some organising of the channels I encountered the issue. I was, however able to resolve it by simply repairing the install, that is re-running the...
    Hi guys, While I encountered the very same problem as @Fesnor last night, after successfully tuning the DVB-T2 channels I then...
    MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hi guys, This actually applies to all MP2 attempts at installation. As the topic says...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry for the long wait, with a baby in the house one is happy to get some sleep at all or to form a coherent tought for more than 15minutes. :) recording from 2 tuners at once is stable so far. With zapping I have BSOD after about 10-15 channel changes. Obviously I havent recorded that much. Channel change is slow at 5-6 seconds...
    Sorry for the long wait, with a baby in the house one is happy to get some sleep at all or to form a coherent tought for more than...
    Hi, I am a bit pressed for time now, but I have prepared the text below while my forum registration was pending. My apologies...
    Replies
    Views
    You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
    You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
    Hello folks. I've been a long time user of Mediaportal 1.x. It has been a struggle getting my TBS 5881 card to work reliably...
    Replies
    Views
    Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at Emby rather than Plex. Emby is basically a competitor to Plex. And, they just added native support for the HD HomeRun for Live TV. Their big thing is that they want the TV guide to be "stunning". It would...
    Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at...
    Just wanted to give you a heads up on my recent and very first install of your software. I have Plex and I use PlayOn and I just...
    Replies
    Views
    Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".
    Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means...
    Dear community, I started this thread some time ago in the internal team forums, but we think it is time to share it with you. It...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom