MP2 Plugin - Getting Started (Directory Tree and Player) (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I didn't change it.
    Yes, I know. I meant that I have added this build step for x64. My question was if you can see an error in this part that I didn't see yet :)

da3dsoul

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 29, 2020
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    There are no instances of "ProjectsToBuildX64". There are over 1000 instances of X64. Not sure what to look for. MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_Client.bat does create the x64 stuff, though it doesn't run. It complains about the logger being missing.

EDIT: upon searching for "<error" I get one result, the error I posted from before

Last edited:

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think I have found the error. It's caused by the project build order, the 2 x64 projects where built after the installer tries to find files...

I will fix the project file and push to WIP_2.3 branch later this evening...

da3dsoul

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 29, 2020
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess.

I got it to build a setup and install on my laptop. Now I can test skin stuff and really get my hands dirty. Nereus is gorgeous, but definitely not made for a mouse or touch screen. I've got some suggestions for it, but I'll put it in a place that isn't here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom