MP2 - V2.1 MP2-Server Crash - SQLiteExecption Unhandled (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt84

Portal Member
November 25, 2017
Home Country
Australia Australia
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.2

Description
I upgraded from 2.1.1 released July 2017 to the latest 2.1.2 and I've noticed the MP2-Server.exe service crashes with the following exception from the Windows Application Log

Application: MP2-Server.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection, System.String, System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteStatement, UInt32, System.String ByRef)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand, System.Data.CommandBehavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(System.Data.CommandBehavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(System.Data.CommandBehavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
at Gentle.Provider.SQLite.SQLiteProvider.GetConnection()

Exception Info: Gentle.Common.GentleException
at Gentle.Common.Check.FailWith(Gentle.Common.Severity, Gentle.Common.Error, System.Exception, System.String)
at Gentle.Common.Check.Fail(System.Exception, Gentle.Common.Error, System.Object[])
at Gentle.Provider.SQLite.SQLiteProvider.GetConnection()
at Gentle.Framework.PersistenceBroker.Execute(Gentle.Framework.SqlStatement, System.Data.IDbConnection, System.Data.IDbTransaction)
at TvDatabase.TvBusinessLayer.GetSetting(System.String, System.String)
at TvEngine.PowerScheduler.PowerScheduler.LoadSettings()
at TvEngine.PowerScheduler.PowerScheduler.StandbyWakeupThread()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Steps to Reproduce:
Not sure as I did the upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2, it ran for about a day but upon starting the client I got an error about no TV providers. I then checked the status of the MP2-Server service and it was stopped. I then checked the application log and found the execption in the description. I ran the log collector and zipped the MP2-Server directory. From the stack trace it looks like a an issue connecting to the SQLite database. I can send that through if required, but I didn't want to post that in a public forum.

Attachments

• MP2-Server.zip
    157.7 KB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I saw the same error in a unreleased internal version and reported internally. I see generally a lot of SQL warnings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom