MP2: tv guide (1 Viewer)

Sirath

Portal Member
August 2, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
It's possible already and should be shown by default. Did you try to install the last weekly development snapshot?

I have now :) It shows index by default, but that was easy enough to change.

Suggestion (for Americans?): MP2 shows channel numbers like this:
instead of the more familiar:

I've also played around with modifying the channel name in the TV server settings and including the channel number there.

Side-note: when I installed the update, it went OK on my server (except it couldn't automatically close the Client Launcher), but on my Client-only PC (which also couldn't close the launcher), it installed to the default "Program Files (x86)" folder instead of the custom folder where I had installed it originally.

Btw., the next big release will include a WMC skin for MP2. You can find a lot of screenshots and infos in the forum. Look and feel will be very close to WMC.

Looking forward to it!

<KeyBinding Key="N" Command="{Command Path=NextGroup}"/>
<KeyBinding Key="P" Command="{Command Path=PrevGroup}"/>

Nice. I was almost disappointed that it didn't work until I remembered to change it to 'n' and 'p' ;)

Isn't there a keybinding for the colour keys on remote already to switch the groups? I'm quite sure, as I never use the buttons on screen...

You mean right next to where I had inserted the new keybindings and had even searched for "keybinding" to know where to put them.... yeah: forest, trees... :whistle:

Thanks all!

mrj

Portal Pro
January 27, 2012
Nice. I was almost disappointed that it didn't work until I remembered to change it to 'n' and 'p' ;)

Yes keyboard keys are case sensitive. Did you try upper case N/P before changing to n/p?

mrj

Last edited:

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does anybody know how to bind the "Ok" button of a remote control?
    <KeyBinding Key="Ok" Command="{Command [...]}"/> ???

Supringly searching in GitHub doesn't show any result and this key is the easiest to find physically with your fingers.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Does anybody know how to bind the "Ok" button of a remote control?
    <KeyBinding Key="Ok" Command="{Command [...]}"/> ???

Supringly searching in GitHub doesn't show any result and this key is the easiest to find physically with your fingers.
    There's an example here but it looks exactly the same as you example :confused:

mrj

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom