MP2 - V2.3 MP2 & USB Problems (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Lead Dev MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    @henso I just saw that you updated the SharpLibHid to support x64 (custom nuget package 1.4.4). Did you push this change somewhere. I also saw some forks that done fixes to the SharpLibHid library. Maybe we should include them?

Boehamian

Portal Member
    April 21, 2013
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Hey guys, though I might say that I seem to be having the same issues. Not my keyboard playing up, but my logitech G903 mouse is very unresponsive. yet to test HID demo and see what it brings up but will have to do when im back in town from work. Will be keeping any eye on this thread to see what you find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
    Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Workaround:- Use the close "x" button in the top right hand corner of the screen and MP2 should restart without need to reboot.
    Workaround:- Use the close "x" button in the top right hand corner of the screen and MP2 should restart without need to reboot.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
    I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
    Replies
    Views
    @Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
    @Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
    Replies
    Views
    I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only update after the import is completed. Maybe we could have the force behavior during import only and after it completes the home content should always be up to date?
    I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom