MPC-HC full integration in MP (2 Viewers)

cilla

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2008
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, that it doesn't return back to MP after playback is clear (I've to think about it ;)).

But I'm wondered about your crashes. When I press e. g. backspace (or Esc) it returns back to MP.

imported_Nikko

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2005
    hello,
    Ok, that it doesn't return back to MP after playback is clear (I've to think about it ).
    Why ?

But I'm wondered about your crashes. When I press e. g. backspace (or Esc) it returns back to MP.
    Yep, that is strange. Otherwise i have found a little program, similar to Hd starter, with this script:
    @echo off
    “C:\Program Files\MPC HomeCinema\mpc-hc.exe” %1 /fullscreen /play /close
    Exit
    With this option, almost everything works, except that to exit mpc, i have to press twice the key i have mapped to this function.

Finally, what i would be looking for, would be an autokey script which would automaticaly send the following keybord shortcuts combination to MPC-HC upon the pressure of the B key on my remote control: "X" and then (if possible 200 ms later) Alt+X. "X" will be the shortcut for stop and "ALT+X", the one to exit MPC-HC. Then, i will easily be able to assign the following shortcuts to MPC_HC and to my imon remote.

Tks a lot in advance, that would really help :).

This issue is a bit ennoying for me, as i am a perfectionist:).

THX in advance;)

cilla

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2008
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can say MPC HC what it should do after a film is finished (Play->After Playback). There you can say, that MPC HC should be closed. And I can wirte a loop in the autohotkey script, which will waits for closing MPC HC, this is not the problem.

I'm just wonderd about your problems with using Esc (or something else) to exit MPC HC previously.

lg cilla

imported_Nikko

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2005
    You can say MPC HC what it should do after a film is finished (Play->After Playback). There you can say, that MPC HC should be closed. And I can wirte a loop in the autohotkey script, which will waits for closing MPC HC, this is not the problem.
    Yep, that's allright. I already managed to do it, using the menu of MPC-HC:).

Actually, what i was trying to do, is to get MPC-HC to close and return to MP, when i press the stop button on my remote control. I tried to write a scrip in autohotkey, but i am such a dumb for writing scripts :D. And, furthermore, i think autohotkey does not have any command to exit an application diretly and i do not know wheather is it possible to make a shortcut of a combination of two keyboard keys.

Would you have any idea on how to do that ?

Regarding the problem with MPC-HC freezing when is try to exit, it might be due to the antialiasing mede (d3D Fullscreen mode) which i activated in MPC-HC.

Cheers;)

bartlet

Portal Member
    October 30, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, I've given this a try (Thanks cilla), but I find the movie doesn't load if there are any spaces anywhere in the path or filename. For example, opening V:\Moviefolder\Movie.mkv works fine. V:\Moviefolder\Movie Name.mkv opens MPC-HC in fullscreen, but doesn't start the video.

I've tried putting a few "" around things. i.e. "%filename%" in MediaPortal's config and "%1%" in the script. Neither had any affect.

Do you have any suggestions how I can get the filename including spaces passed to MPC-HC please?
    :D

cilla

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2008
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    bartlet: Have you just changed the .ahk file or have also used ".ahk to .exe" converter to build an executable file?
    But you're right, that was my fault.

imported_Nikko: You can close an app with "WinClose, [WindowName]" (on top of the script there is set "SetTitleMatchMode, 2". That means, the string you defined at [WindowName] must contained anywhere in the Window-Name). So with "WinClose, Media Player Classic Homecinema " you can exit MPC-HC (but then the mpc-hc.exe would still executed.

@both: I'll write a new version of that script. But I'm @ work at the moment. ;)

lg cilla

bartlet

Portal Member
    October 30, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @bartlet: Have you just changed the .ahk file or have also used ".ahk to .exe" converter to build an executable file?
    Ah, I had assumed that the .exe ran the .ahk, not that the .exe was the .ahk (can you tell I haven't read up on AutoHotKey?):)
    @both: I'll write a new version of that script. But I'm @ work at the moment. ;)
    lg cilla
    Ideal - many thanks.

imported_Nikko

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2005
    Hello cilla:),

@imported_Nikko: You can close an app with "WinClose, [WindowName]" (on top of the script there is set "SetTitleMatchMode, 2". That means, the string you defined at [WindowName] must contained anywhere in the Window-Name). So with "WinClose, Media Player Classic Homecinema " you can exit MPC-HC (but then the mpc-hc.exe would still executed.

Thanks for that tip;). Actually a want to completely close mpc-hc. But i'm gonna have a close look at the script you gonna write.
    :D in adv.

Dermster

March 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland

lg cilla[/QUOTE]

Hi to all.........Anymore on this issue I seem to have te same problem. I use MPC-HC as the external player on MP and it plays fullscreen ok and the remote seems to work fine with pause,play , however once the film is playing there is no way to stop and return to MP with using the keyboard. I have the GEN2 Asrock ION 330 HT BD that comes with its own remote.I just want to stop the film with remote and return to MP ...........Please help its driving me mad:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom