Not open for further replies.

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    so that, no one can or no wants to help me?
    There is no question of I do not want to help - I can't...
    We have to wait until Sebimuxx gets back from his holidays...

sebimuxx

Portal Pro
    May 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have looked to the log files, but I found nothing that indicates an error or could explain the MPD crash. There is an error in the server log which is probably only a consequence of MPD crashing and not disconnecting properly. To find the error I would need to reproduce in my dev environment. But still I do not understand which steps are required to produce this crash

At the moment I can make only two proposals:

- Try a different Skin for MP and MPD to check if the error may be related to the skin
    - wait for version 1.0.0 of MPD and check if the error is still there

I have made a full revision of the code in 1.0.0 and added many additional check to avoid run-time errors like null pointer exceptions. Maybe you can get a pre-release version to test even if you are not an official tester. @Wondermusic, what do you think?

Sorry for not being able to be more helpful for now.

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah, we can do that.
    Spv777 - pls send me your mail adress via pm. I'll send you the link for the test version...

spv777

Portal Member
    May 10, 2015
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    Thank you all received. When tested - give information. By the way, he has such a configuration will happen?

Last edited:

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    default configuration is titan or titan-ws.
    set log level to debug. If you still encounter the issue, click on the "Support-File"- Button on lower left. Post this zip- file here.

spv777

Portal Member
    May 10, 2015
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    with the default config does not work, I'll try with you the proposed config

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    A new Version is released. This threat is closed now... :)

The most important changes in V1.0.0.0:

• Each Skin has now it's own MPD++ EPG- Window! Now you are able to schedule a Recording without changing to MP EPG- Window. (Reachable over the new Shortcut- menu)
    • Images can now be placed as you want within the image Control (horizontal and vertical allignement).
    • You can load Images from URL's now.
    • The complete Picture part has been overworked. Now you will see thumbs on the second Display and you are able to display EXIF- Data and if longtitude/latitude is saved within the EXIF- Data you also can display the location via Google Maps where the picture was shot.
    • There is now a new Button in the Config for a better issue Tracking. You just have to set the log- level to debug or verbose, force the error again and press the button after that. There will be automatically a zip- file saved with all neccessary files.
    • Change of the Installer package... After a new Installtion or an update after v1.0 you don't need to setup MPDisplay++ again. Settings will be saved. When updating v9.7 to v1.0 you still have to remember to do the settings again.
    • Improved Performance due code analysis
    The following changes for MPDisplay++:
    Until now there is nothing planned, just more optimizations within the code to improve the performance more than now. :)
    If you have any suggestions - please tell us!!!

Cheers,
    Richy

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom