MPDisplay++ (2 Viewers)

Hi everybody, hopefully someone is reading here and may help. I installed new system (win 10 pro) and have an new TV with UHD resolution. Now i want mpdisplay++ on my second screen, 3,5 inch TFT, with 640x480 pixels. Unfortunately mpdisplay++ doesnt get the right resolution from the small tft. it give me an resolution from 1280x720...
Hi everybody, hopefully someone is reading here and may help. I installed new system (win 10 pro) and have an new TV with UHD...
MPDisplay++ - Extended Display/Touchscreen Plugin A Second GUI For MediaPortal For Multiple External Monitors/Touchscreens/PC's...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm proud to present you my complete rework of the Essential skin for MPDisplay++. It is based on the default Essential skin, but has some more features and included some more plugin support.. Current version is only tested with a resolution of 1024 x 768 (4:3) Changes: -Added support for Fanart -Added some more hovers...
Hi guys, I'm proud to present you my complete rework of the Essential skin for MPDisplay++. It is based on the default Essential...
Hi guys, I'm proud to present you my complete rework of the Essential skin for MPDisplay++. It is based on the default Essential...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPD++ for mp2 DE
Hi Rico, sorry for my late reply! But as I know, I never had an Info within my mails that someone wrote a new threat here. I also haven't heard something from sebimuxx since October 2016 about the plugin and at this time I have much trouble and problems with my house (roof)... :eek: I'll write him a mail to question him for the...
Hi Rico, sorry for my late reply! But as I know, I never had an Info within my mails that someone wrote a new threat here. I also...
Hello everybody, hello @Wondermusic Since the mp2 devs came up with the new version (2.1) I am tempted to switch. The only thing...
Replies
Views
Strange, there is not a single 'PowerModeChanged' Event in any of the logfiles. These entries are created when Windows standby/sleep/EnergySaving is entered or resumed. Without these events the reconnect of MPD plugin and MPD++ GUI to the message service will not work properly. No idea why these events are missing. I have tested on my...
Strange, there is not a single 'PowerModeChanged' Event in any of the logfiles. These entries are created when Windows...
Hello, do we know yet whether MPDisplay 0.9.5.1 works okay with MP 1.10 final? thanks!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPDisplay++ 0.9.7 (1 Viewer) DE
A new Version is released. This threat is closed now... :) The most important changes in V1.0.0.0: Each Skin has now it's own MPD++ EPG- Window! Now you are able to schedule a Recording without changing to MP EPG- Window. (Reachable over the new Shortcut- menu) Images can now be placed as you want within the image Control...
A new Version is released. This threat is closed now... :) The most important changes in V1.0.0.0: Each Skin has now it's own...
MPDisplay++ - Extended Display/Touchscreen Plugin A Second GUI For MediaPortal For Multiple External Monitors/Touchscreens/PC's...
Replies
Views
Hello together, first I want to take up again the old Posting and what was possible until now: Feature Requests for Version 0.9.5: - Add EPG Functionality DONE IN v0.9.7! - Automatic enabling disabling the MPD-Server when enabling/disabling the Plugin when MPD is only used on one PC. DONE IN v0.9.7! - Better support of picture...
Hello together, first I want to take up again the old Posting and what was possible until now: Feature Requests for Version...
Hello together, first I want to take up again the old Posting and what was possible until now: Feature Requests for Version...
Replies
Views
Hello together, the new Version 0.9.7.0 is online and available for download! Have Fun with it... :) EDIT: I saw now, that sa_ddam213 has to change the link on Download page... You will find the File here: DOWNLOAD Avallanche Skins will follow tomorrow! ;)
Hello together, the new Version 0.9.7.0 is online and available for download! Have Fun with it... :) EDIT: I saw now, that...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
StreamedMP
StreamedMP
Hello together, While we are testing the Release 0.9.5.1 of MPD++, there where a question why I decided to use Titan as MPD++'s...
Replies
Views
New Version is online... :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpdisplay-v0-9-5-1.128543/
New Version is online... :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpdisplay-v0-9-5-1.128543/
Replies
Views
Hi! I did some more experimenting with the MPD++ skin editor, and after figuring out how to use it, was able to modify the Titan-WS skin to do what I needed. Thanks for getting back to me though!
Hi! I did some more experimenting with the MPD++ skin editor, and after figuring out how to use it, was able to modify the Titan-WS...
I'm experimenting with the skin editor for MPDisplay, trying to change the font size of the numbers on the Videos Playing/Playing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPDisplay++ 0.9.0.0 DE
Hey RicoHTPC, all I can say is - we are very close to a public release. Last issues will be fixed in the next days (if there will be some after complete testing of our test group). Lately end of next week should be very possible! Cheers, Richy
Hey RicoHTPC, all I can say is - we are very close to a public release. Last issues will be fixed in the next days (if there will...
MPDisplay++ - Extended Display/Touchscreen Plugin A Second GUI For MediaPortal For Multiple External...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi Jean-Marc, I think this should be possible. Server Component of MPDisplay on the HTPC and the GUI on the Windows Tablet – connect vial Local WiFi… But I don’t know the difference between Tablet OS and a normal desktop PC OS. May be that you are not able to install MPD++ on a tablet. You have to check this out (now with MP 1.3 and...
Hi Jean-Marc, I think this should be possible. Server Component of MPDisplay on the HTPC and the GUI on the Windows Tablet –...
Which Skin you want to see next for MPD++? It will be started with or right after release of MPD** Version 0.9.5
Replies
Views
And again... Many thanks! Cheers, Richy
And again... Many thanks! Cheers, Richy
Hello together, sa_ddam is working now a few weeks on the new version of MPD++. Now is the time to ask for some feature Requests...
Replies
Views
All of these Plugins will be supported within the next Version of MPD++. Sorry that I didn’t published them for the actual Release, but I was very busy in the last months with house moving, rewrite all Skins to the new Framework, etc. If there are any other suggestions, please let me know. :) Cheers, Richy
All of these Plugins will be supported within the next Version of MPD++. Sorry that I didn’t published them for the actual Release...
Hi all, I just want to ask you a bit for help to improve the usability of MPD++ Skins. Until sa_ddam resolves the latest...
Replies
Views
Hi, a little question about Device, Soundgraph FingerVu / Hummin are supported with API or others ?
Hi, a little question about Device, Soundgraph FingerVu / Hummin are supported with API or others ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 We want you..! DE
Hi, I am always looking for ways of improving my MP setup and one of the projects that I have on my to do list is to mount a touch screen on the wall such as: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lilliput-UM70-Display-USB-powered-Monitor/dp/B003DPW5IY/ref=sr_1_12?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1346183505&sr=1-12 This could then be used as a nice...
Hi, I am always looking for ways of improving my MP setup and one of the projects that I have on my to do list is to mount a...
We are searching for new programmers and someone for the Documentation... You enjoy this Plugin? You have some spare time? You...
Replies
Views
Last three entries moved here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpdisplay-v0-8-0-1.109094/ (Compatible plugin for MP 1.3)
Last three entries moved here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpdisplay-v0-8-0-1.109094/ (Compatible plugin for MP 1.3)
MPDisplay++ - Extended Display/Touchscreen Plugin A Second GUI For MediaPortal For Multiple External...
Replies
Views
Due to massive changes of MPDisplay++ we decided to open an new Thread, because many hints that are mentioned here are obsolete. The new Thread is here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpdisplay.108537/#post-872001 Old Plugin Versions will not be supported anymore! The new Version of MPDisplay++ can be found here...
Due to massive changes of MPDisplay++ we decided to open an new Thread, because many hints that are mentioned here are obsolete...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom