MPDisplay++ - Extended Display/Touchscreen Plugin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunedane

Portal Member
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Re: MPDisplay2 - MP Secondary Display

Hi sa_ddam213

Even when set to Listview it does not show any lists.
And yes, I'm using TVServer latest SVN too.
Not using 4TR.

Regards
/sd

hasengrube

Portal Member
July 28, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: MPDisplay2 - MP Secondary Display

Hi,

i made a Simple "light-Skin" without Touch-Funktion optimized for samller resolutions (like 800x640) and make it readable over longer distance.

In the First Step just changes in Home, TV and Moviescreen. Musicscreen and other's will follow. MovingPictures and MySeries needed.

Not everything perfect so far, but a first step

So, if anybody want it - feel free to download. :D

main.jpg

tv.jpg

series.jpg

movieplaying.jpg

Download: Skin_Light

neo2angel

Portal Member
March 20, 2010

how to install this plugins? because there is no DLL to be copied into the folder plugins / process

hasengrube

Portal Member
July 28, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: MPDisplay2 - MP Secondary Display

how to install this plugins? because there is no DLL to be copied into the folder plugins / process

It is just the Skin, you need to install the MPDisplay2-Plugin and extract the Files to the Skin-Directory (C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPDisplay2\Skin\)
Then you can Choose the Skin "light" in MPDisplay2-Configuration

milka

Portal Member
July 14, 2008
Home Country

I just bought a Samsung U70 minimonitor on ebay to use primarily for "Now Playing" information out of Mediaportal (and hopefully my Squeezebox's as well - think that might be a bit more effort).

My thanks to you, sa_ddam213! Absolutely love the fact that you've been working on this plugin as it worked first time for me! Looking forward to seeing it develop over time. Obviously I'm more interested in the NonTouchscreen side of things given that I'm looking at putting the U70 inside my OrigenAE S16V to replace the VFD display.

Can anyone tell me how customizable the skins are? I like the NonTouchscreen, but I'd prefer to emphasize/de-emphasize some screen elements if that's at all possible.

Cheers, and keep up the fantastic work!

milka

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi milka,

you are able to change much in the skins. Only things you don’t have is to bold, underline or italic the labels.
    You can change the colour, size and alignment of Labels.
    Every Graphic in Skins are changeable and movable. If you need other Informations on the Screen, just search for the commands within the MP Skins or in the wiki’s of Plugins like Moving Pictures and use them within the MPDisplay2 Skin.

If you need some help - just write me PM.

Greets,
    Wondermusic

neo2angel

Portal Member
    March 20, 2010
    Re: AW: MPDisplay2 - MP Secondary Display

deve then have an error downloading the plugins because there is no dll in the zip you download.
    in theory there should be a MPTouch.dll not?

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi Neo2angel,

where are you downloading the files from?
    And no - the dll MPTouch is old. Now the Plugins name is MPDisplay2.dll
    I posted the link above where you can download from. Or go to the link in my signature. In Download Section under actual Plugin you will find the actual release.

Or easier - from HERE

Greets,
    Wondermusic

mrkk

Portal Pro
    June 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Hi,

excellent plugin !

I use iPad with DisplayLink, a software that presents it self to computer through WLAN as secondary display. I know, I know not meant for this... Still it does work as long as I keep iPad DisplayLink-software running. I guess after I quit application it removes second display from computer.

So,

my question: Is this even possible to work ? Some kind of polling when other display is not present ?

Thnx

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom