Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MPDisplay++ - Extended Display/Touchscreen Plugin

A Second GUI For MediaPortal For Multiple External Monitors/Touchscreens/PC's.

Hello together,

now there is a Hotfix available. All other main Info's can be found here.

Changelog:
    Some Bugfixes

-0000151:[GUI]Scrollspeed to fast (sa_ddam213) - erledigt.
    -0000148:[GUI]EPG: Program list vertical scroll can become out of sync with channel list (sa_ddam213) - erledigt.
    -0000153:[GUI]Dialog Windows not closing automatically (sa_ddam213) - erledigt.
    -0000155:[GUI]MPDisplay size and location is incorrect when using dpi settings larger than 100% (sa_ddam213) - erledigt.
    [4 Einträge]

Cheers,
    Richy

SKINUPDATE
    Now you can Download updated Skinfiles HERE. Files will be overwriten. An Uninstall is not neccessary.Last Update: 05.07.2012

Skin Mods
    Selfmade Skins and Mods of our Users can be found HERE.​
    - STMP Skin of diskeeper (Update: 08.08.2012)​

Compatible Plugin Version for MP1.3 can be found HERE.
    This one should also fix the crash problem on some machines.

Last edited:

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Skinupdate!

You can choose now with Installation of Avalon and StreamedMP if you want to use a horizontal or vertical oriented Menu (while Installation).

Av_h.JPG
    Avalon-Horiz.
    Av_v.JPG
    Avalon-Vertic.
    ST_h.JPG
    StreamedMP-horiz.
    ST_v.JPG
    StreamedMP-vertic.

If you install the Avalon Skin, the Installer will automatically detect if you have installed the MP Avalon or Avallonis Skin, and the AvalonEditor.dll or the AvallonisEditor.dll will be exchanged. The Original will be renamed to *.bak.

You can download the file as usual from HERE.

Oh yes - if you want to see the Navigation- Buttons in Avalon, just press somewhere on the screen (except the Menu- Button) ;)

Last edited:

Herr der 4 Ringe

January 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi together,
    first off all i wana say, that mpdisplay++ is a great app, thanks for this, specially Version 0.8 with the new skins looks great. But I'm very sad that I can't use Version 0.8 because I got always crash pop up windows in the foreground, that say "Medaiportal doesn't work any more!" Then I have 2 Buttons: Close App or Debug MP and MPdisplay++ works but the windows is in the forgorund, so I have to find my mouse ;-) and close the windows.
    My girlfriend is not amused so I switched back to Version 0.7 wich is stable for me...I linked my error Logs, i can't find anything in it, but maybe some of you...
    In most cases it happens, when i'm in the TVGuide, but also only when i'm watching TV!?!? So I can't say what I have to do do reproduce this error...
    It would be fine if some one can help me, to use 0.8.0.1 or higher ;-) again.
    Thanks a lot!
    LG Andreas

Last edited:

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Herr der 4 Ringe,

we know about this issue and still searching for the cause of it. You are now the 4th who has this problem (discussed in German Threat).
    Hope we find a solution soon...

Cheers,
    Richy

rogerleifert

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2009
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,

I recently updated to MP 1.3.0 Alpha but sadly MPDisplay++ is not yet compatible.
    Is it already in the making to make MPDisplay++ compatible?

Kindregards

Roger

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it already in the making to make MPDisplay++ compatible?

At least v0.9 will be compatible with MP 1.3.
    Due to (again - :) ) many codechanges (Plugincode & Skins) between the two versions it will take a while until release. It's planned for End of November. But more sa_ddam can tell you. ;)

Cheers,
    Richy

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here a statement from German Forum:

Hi Palm_Maniac

MPDisplay is complied against the current stable release of MediaPortal, and since the version of MediaPortal you are using is not a stable release, MPDisplay will not be releasing a version until the alpha reaches the RC stage.

However I have attached a plugin that will be compatible to run in MP 1.3.0 alpha, but since it is not compiled against the alpha I cannot guarantee the stability of MPDisplay, and since I am currently designing the new 3D GUI for MPDisplay I have not had time to investigate the current changes in 1.3.0 that could affect MPDisplay.

But if you are willing to try use this do so at your own risk.

Good Luck
    Sa_ddam213

Be sure to have v0.8.0.1 installed. This dll works only with the latest release of MPD++!

Attachments

• MPDPlugin.zip
      215.1 KB
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom