Not open for further replies.

Wondermusic

Retired Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've reported this crashing problem a couple of times, but never really got any feedback. Please let me know if you need more info or more logfiles. I'll be happy to supply them.

It also seems MPDisplay takes a lot more resources as in CPU load when used with MP1.3.0. Not sure if this is a known issue, or just on my system.
    Send you a PM...

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @hapklaar
    I tested it several times on three machines with the upcoming version and MP1.2.3/MP 1.3 on Win7 x86 and Win7 X64. I had no problems with standby. We'll give you a testversion soon...

Cheers,
    Richy

Herr der 4 Ringe

January 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hello together,

i Do also have Errors again. When i switch from a dvb-s channel to a dvb-t chanel i got the crashing box. When i switch from dvb-t to dvb-s channels no error box. I will make further tests to isolate the issue, but maybe this info is helpfull for you...

Greets Andi

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    I also have crashes.
    For me it's always when MP Display++ have to switch from being on 1st screen to 2nd screen.
    Example:
    Have TV on and turn off TV. All OK. MP Display goes from being second screen to be first screen ( On HTPC).
    If I then turn on TV then HPTC screen is no longer showing MP Display and I first get a glimps of MP Display on TV and when MP start showing, then MP Display crash on second display (HTPC).
    Same when wakening up on Resume. Then screen on HTPC for a second or so acts as first screen but then graphic card switching to show MP on TV ( now first screen) and also HTPC screen to be second screen and again MP Display crashes.

I have an Intel i3 processor with build in graphic card HD3000

Wondermusic

• Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Pastill
    Normally there should be no switching of first & second screen when turning off TV. I think you should try an HDMI- Splitter, as some other users did. This is, to lead the htpc to believe, that the Main Screen is still turned on. So the screens will not switch anymore.

The resume after standby issue is "under construction". Last tests show (by hapklaar), that this issue should be solved in version 0.9 (Release November/December). We are working hard on it... ;)

Cheers,
    Richy

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Normally there should be no switching of first & second screen when turning off TV. I think you should try an HDMI- Splitter, as some other users did. This is, to lead the htpc to believe, that the Main Screen is still turned on. So the screens will not switch anymore.

No, I will not invest in a Splitter. Instead I have, with the use of the Plug-in "IR Server Suite", assigned a button on my remote to start MP Display++ in the case MP Display crash and I still need/want MP Display.
    But I still think it shouldn't be necessary.

Last edited:

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi, a little question about Device,
    Soundgraph FingerVu / Hummin are supported with API or others ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom