joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MediaPortal Version: 1.22

Description
    1:-Online Videos needs to be shown in the "Known Extensions" section of the MP Extensions Manager on a clean install of MP 1.22. The current OV version if already installed on MP 1.21 works fine with an upgrade to MP 1.22 and fresh install with download from the OV forum.

2:- The Radio Time (TuneIn) extension fails to download when selected from the MPE Manager, just displays the download indicator but never completes. The plugin works fine when downloaded and installed manually.

Steps to Reproduce:
    Run MPE Manager

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    MediaPortal Version: 1.22

Description
    1:-Online Videos needs to be shown in the "Known Extensions" section of the MP Extensions Manager on a clean install of MP 1.22. The current OV version if already installed on MP 1.21 works fine with an upgrade to MP 1.22 and fresh install with download from the OV forum.

One of the subsystems had a version increase and now OV isn't considered compatible (at least that's what I remember), so technically a new OV has to be released to correct that.
    Unfortunately, that's something that only @offbyone is able to do

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm sure I am not the only one who is concerned about the poor impression given, when the primary MP streaming plugin is not apparently compatible with the currently released version of MP 1.:mad: It needs sorting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom