(MPEG2) Codec guide | Page 4

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by Anonymous, June 19, 2004.

1. OffColour

OffColour Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I installed one of Elecards other products and took the empgdmx.ax file. Upped it to Preferred in Radlight and Gspot shows it as in use as the multiplexer.

No such luck with AC3Filter. I'm not getting any audio path at all from GSpot with the SVCD samples mentioned above.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nodham

nodham New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello. Happened upon this site along with others when I was helping a friend with his mpeg2..ax problem.
    If anyone else is still looking for a new version of the file, check out this site

http://boligego.cjb.cc/index.php?data=download

and download the codec manager. You do NOT need to install it. Just run the exe, unpack it into, say c:\temp, and then hit cancel when the install window comes up. Then navigate to the directory, and you'll find mpeg2dmx.ax in BCM\Codecs\DIRECTS\Elecard

Hope that helps someone.

4. gusangora

gusangora Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Home Country:
    Australia Australia
    Show System Specs
    re: mpeg2dmx.ax
    That link doesn't seem to work either.
    Can someone upload this file into the downloads area? Or, suggest an alternative?

5. DocGolden

DocGolden Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found that this link didn't work any more. However, I was able to find the BoliGego Codec Manager package on Free-Codecs.com. Link is: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/BoliGego_Codec_Manager.htm

Same directions as in the quote apply - just extract & grab the file.

6. GSteele

GSteele Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Elecard Decoder found

Hi All,

After a lot of searching I finally found a link to the Elecard MPEG2 Decoder 2.0.0.2510 That wasn't pointing at the Elecard website, which actually contains the new version, not the one that works with MP.
    This is obviously an archived old version and the only one I could find after 300+ pages from google. So if the link dies I can post the file. This is an Evaluation version that you can't register due to it pointing at an old website and the email registration being to a defunct address but legally you could purchase the new product from Elecard and then use the following download and then remove the evaluation constraints within the essence of the licence by other means.

http://www.kles.tyc.edu.tw/~k_teach/download/EMpgDec20.zip

Well at least I think this is a push in the right direction. I don't get an immediate error on compressing to XVID. I get an XVID status window that is having rendering issues. I'll post back if it compresses OK.

Good luck

7. RogueMuppet

RogueMuppet New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
  8. RogueMuppet

RogueMuppet New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sorry for not reading the full Thread Looks like we have a Good link

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!