[Info] MPExtended 0.6 Beta Release (2 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    You could try to call "GetMediaInfo" between "InitStream" and "StartStreamWithStreamSelection". Probably you have to check for timeshift file existence before calling "GetMediaInfo".

Here is the info what we want. ;)

{"AudioStreams":[{"Channels":2,"Codec":"MPEG-1 Audio layer 2","ID":64,"Index":0,"Language":"hu","LanguageFull":"Hungarian","Title":""},{"Channels":2,"Codec":"MPEG-1 Audio layer 2","ID":65,"Index":1,"Language":"en","LanguageFull":"English","Title":""}],"Container":"MPEG-TS","Duration":52320,"SubtitleStreams":[],"VideoStreams":[{"Codec":"MPEG-2 Video","DisplayAspectRatio":1.778,"DisplayAspectRatioString":"16:9","Height":576,"ID":48,"Index":0,"Interlaced":true,"Width":720}]}

DragonQ

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I noticed when I started MPTvScheduler last night that it listed audio track selection as a feature. Unfortunately I couldn't see how to use it. Does it only work with the internal player? MX Player only showed one audio track.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    I noticed when I started MPTvScheduler last night that it listed audio track selection as a feature. Unfortunately I couldn't see how to use it. Does it only work with the internal player? MX Player only showed one audio track.

Yes, only internal player can do this.

Please continue the discussion from MPTvScheduler in here.

Clickmaster

January 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I recently installed lhe latest version of MPExtended on my Server/Client (Win 10, MP 1.16 Pre). After the installation process, I directly started the configuration (workes fine). After saving the setting and entering MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator again, a fatal error occured and stopped the configurator (see ServiceConfigurator.log). As nobody else refers to such a fatal error it might be a problem with my PC. Otherwise, the program askes for "MPExtended.Services.UserSessionService, Version=0.6.0.1" and the version of the corresponding file is 0.5.99.1.
    Everything else workes fine. I just can`t reconfigure the settings.
    Can anybody give me a hint?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Can anybody give me a hint?

Please translate this to English.

2017-01-23 18:43:23.58295 [ ( 1)] ERROR: Unhandled exception
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Die Datei oder Assembly "MPExtended.Services.UserSessionService, Version=0.6.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

WRN: Protokollierung der Assemblybindung ist AUS.
    Sie können die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler aktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) auf 1 festlegen.
    Hinweis: Die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler führt zu einer gewissen Leistungseinbuße.
    Sie können dieses Feature deaktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] entfernen.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Google translate :):coffee:
    Die Datei oder Assembly "MPExtended.Services.UserSessionService, Version=0.6.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
    The file or assembly MPExtended.Services.UserSessionService, version = 0.6.0.1, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = null, or a dependency of this was not found. The system can not find the specified file..
    Protokollierung der Assemblybindung ist AUS.
    Sie können die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler aktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) auf 1 festlegen.
    Hinweis: Die Protokollierung der Assemblybindungsfehler führt zu einer gewissen Leistungseinbuße.
    Sie können dieses Feature deaktivieren, indem Sie den Registrierungswert [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] entfernen.
    Logging the assembly binding is OFF.
    You can enable logging of assembly binding errors by setting the registry value [HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Fusion! EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: The logging of the assembly binding errors results in a certain loss of performance.
    You can disable this feature by removing the registry value [HKLM \ Software \ Microsoft \ Fusion! EnableLog].

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    The file or assembly MPExtended.Services.UserSessionService, version = 0.6.0.1, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = null, or a dependency of this was not found. The system can not find the specified file..

It seems the upgrade was not successful. Please try to run the installer again.

Clickmaster

January 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you for your suggestion. I tried some new insallations an repairs. Finally I found the reason: When I close the configurator tool, the window disapears but the process (MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator) remains running. Stopping the process manually, solves the Problem.
    Perhaps you can help me finding out, if that is a problem of the tool or my PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom