MPExtended issue (1 Viewer)

Suburban

Portal Member
September 2, 2015
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi Regeszter. In another thread where I asked if aMPdroid is still alive, you purposed MPTvScheduler. It needed MPExtended 0.6.0.beta5 which I have installed. But I cant start (as adminiistrator)the MPExtended Config-program. "An unexpoected error. Send logfiles". I need some help. Im a noob in this things... See from todays date in logfile.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi,

Hi Regeszter. In another thread where I asked if aMPdroid is still alive, you purposed MPTvScheduler. It needed MPExtended 0.6.0.beta5 which I have installed. But I cant start (as adminiistrator)the MPExtended Config-program. "An unexpoected error. Send logfiles". I need some help. Im a noob in this things... See from todays date in logfile.

It seems the update was not successful. Please try to remove MPExtended, restart your machine and install the MPExtended again.

Suburban

Portal Member
    September 2, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

It seems the update was not successful. Please try to remove MPExtended, restart your machine and install the MPExtended again.
    Hi, I uninstalled via Control Panel. Installed again, in the end of installation you can start the program(checking "start tray" something...) and it works. But after closing MP Extended Config on the "OK", I cant open it again in anyway. I have tried this twice The version in Control Panel says 0.5.99.1.When I try to start MPTvScheduler it just says "Unable to connect to TV server, but I belive I have pointed out correct IP-address, the user and PW I not sure to set? Please help!

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary

The logs are full of errors. Did your removed/installed the MPExtended as I wrote?

Suburban

Portal Member
    September 2, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The logs are full of errors. Did your removed/installed the MPExtended as I wrote?

Hi, Yes. I did removed/installed the MPExtended. But I have now did it all again, I uninstalled via Control Panel, then I removed the logfiles, then I installed MPExtended again. Now I have attach the new logfiles created. Thanks for your help!

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi, Yes. I did removed/installed the MPExtended. But I have now did it all again, I uninstalled via Control Panel, then I removed the logfiles, then I installed MPExtended again. Now I have attach the new logfiles created. Thanks for your help!

Please try to connect to MPExtended and upload the logs again.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    2017-04-07 22:16:58.96277 [ (52)] WARN: MPShares: Failed to read section pictures from MediaPortal configuration file, aborting configuration reading

It seems your MediaPortal configuration file is corrupt. Try to start MP configurator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom