[Question] MPExtended/WebMediaportal woes... (1 Viewer)

c.run

Portal Member
February 12, 2012
I just installed the latest version of MPExtended using the single seat option, and I'm also using the latest version of WebMediaPortal as a client [on the same machine]. I've attached my log and config files that MPExtended exported, and also note that I've also installed IIS 7.5 Express. I'm using a Windows 7 x64 box, have administrative access, and as far as I know all the installs went smoothly. However, when I open WebMediaPortal by using localhost:8080, all I get is a white blank page with no errors or anything. I've gone to the troubleshooting section of MPExtended Configurator, used the test links, and they produce weird code as indicated in the Wiki, which I assume means the service is working ok. My limited knowledge of the log files seems to suggest IIS Express isn't happy in some way, but I'm not sure what to do next. By the way, I'm using MediaPortal 1.2.3.0 and it runs fine. I'm sort of dead in the water here - thoughts?

Attachments

• log and config.zip
    13.9 KB

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looks like there is already something else running on port 8080... Try to replace 8080 with some other port number in C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal.xml and reboot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom