MPGrooveshark Plugin (Stream Music) - Version v0.5.1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    I cannot figure out how this works! :/

Does it require other programs installed, other than this plugin and mediaplayer?

Does it require grooveshark VIP?

I'm running mediaportal, newest version and streamedMP skin. So how can i get this working?

did you mack sure you have Adobe Flash Plugin (Latest version) ?

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I cannot figure out how this works! :/

Does it require other programs installed, other than this plugin and mediaplayer?

Does it require grooveshark VIP?

I'm running mediaportal, newest version and streamedMP skin. So how can i get this working?

No and no. Just search and it will play.

Ah but i thought that i could load my online playlists etc etc? It doesn't work like that?? :O

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    But you can create playlists :) just not import them.

Ahh but i thought the cool thing about this plugin was that the music i added / played, was syncronized from my online grooveshark database. So i don't have to spend time manually creating playlist's in Mediaportal. / Manually add all my favorite numbers.

Maybe i add music numbers to my grooveshark when i'm diffferent places in the world, then i can play it at anytime. That could also be cool if this app fetches the music playlists from my online Grooveshark playlist database..

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi cul8er ! some info ,after testing fanart handler plugin to scrap artist thumbs .

so after i scrap the artist thunbs i notest some low qwalaty of the cover in mpgrooveshark ...

i thot the plugin get the cover from grooveshark web ?

becuese after scrap ,the plugin view the artist thumb not the web cover ... and i think you use the small thumb to view in the cd cover , becuse the imeags rally look bad , what so fanny is i try somting ... i delet the 2 artist thumbs (small and large) then the plugin get the cover from the web .....

maybe you can add to the plugin ,first look on web ,if no picture from web ,see artist thumb ..

i know you busy this days , just a ramider for when you have time ... :D

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Also know your busy, but had to make a reminder:
    I will provide more information and screenshots in the next following days. Skin files for Blue3wide and X-Factor is included in the installer.
    :D
    (No rush... :))

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thanks, I have replied in this post.

cheers
    cul8er