mpNZB 1.5.2 (2011-10-06) (1 Viewer)

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes there is no skin file for the default skin yet :-( if someone knows how to do one I can bundle it with the installer.

gserg

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: AW: mpNZB 1.5.2 (2011-10-06)

But look at C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin there shoud an folder streamedmp. There is an mpnzb.xml try this for the beginning. Copy this in yout default wide folder.

D3ltoroxp, thank you for the response but i dont have a streamedmp folder under skins, only Default and DefaultWide. Thanks anyway. Hopefully someone will (or alredy has) hack together a skin for the default skin.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: mpNZB 1.5.2 (2011-10-06)

Ok, here is my xml and hover file from streamedmp. Maybe it works for now...

Place the xml in the default wide skin folder and the hover picture in Media Folder. I hope it helps a little bit.

hover Picture

XML File

gserg

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Thanks D3, I appreciate the effort. It seems to only hang MP if I use that xml file with DefaultWide. Thanks again

gserg

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2009
    Home Country
    D3, I think there is a problem with the attachments. If i just click on them, I get an error saying they are invalid. I thought I could just right-click and save them that way but I don't think it worked like I expected. The files it saves are not what you posted and that is likely why it locks up my MP.

Would you please try to post them again for me?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

So now would it really be uploaded. I hope it works now !!! :sorry:

gserg

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2009
    Home Country
    They worked this time. I haven't had a chance to play with it much but at least it opens now. Some of the elements don't look quite right but I'll take a closer look tonight and see if I can get it working. Thank you!

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Can you add an feature ? In SabNZB i can click on pause for a specific time. Can you add this feature in the plugin that i can choose a time in mepo ? I click always on pause and forgott it to resume...

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: mpNZB 1.5.2 (2011-10-06)

Can you add an feature ? In SabNZB i can click on pause for a specific time. Can you add this feature in the plugin that i can choose a time in mepo ? I click always on pause and forgott it to resume...

You mean something like "pause for 30 minutes" and after that MediaPortal tell sabnzb to resume?
    Is this really useful for each download or isn't this more of a "pause all for x minutes"?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Yes pause all for x minutes. After this he loads again. I have a very slow internet, and when i will look an trailer or load one with online videos i pause the queue from sab. So when the trailer was ready and i watched i forgot to resume the queue in mpnzb plugin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom