mpNZB v1.4 (Updated 18-12-2009) (2 Viewers)

grooves12

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
That has been a problem for a while now, but the developer doesn't really seem interested in updating the plugin to work with the API.

BlaqueJezus

December 7, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
ive installed the older version of sabnzbd and the error message as disappeared. but theres still only 1 item found for the newzbin search

just change [MAX] in the xml to 100 and it will show 100 for you, that's the max I could get it to show

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
October 28, 2006
Home Country
Canada Canada

Additions
  • SABnzbd 0.5 Support
  • API Key support
  • Custom <searches> instead of a single <search>
  • Version displayed on startup in status bar

Fixes
  • References to MyTVSeries have been changed to MP-TVSeries
  • Empty Max Results caused error
  • Removed sites in list when required login information was missing
  • NZBClub size data was not showing

Modifications
  • Event types in History view
  • Queue commands updated to new API
  • Changed default for Download NZB? to Yes
  • Missing episodes now searches using S01E01 & 1x01

Sorry for not posting an update since May. I was really busy and just hadn't gotten to it. Let me try and answer the back log of questions I was able to find on this forum.

Looking forward to the next release -

would love to have search for nzbmatrix - other than that it is perfect.

:D

I currently support NZBMatrix feeds but not search because NZBMatrix does not have an RSS search feed. Once they do I will gladly add it.

That has been a problem for a while now, but the developer doesn't really seem interested in updating the plugin to work with the API.

I am interested but also busy, the code is open source so feel free to add to it.

Allright I just tested it with the 0.5.0 beta 1 version and it doens't let me connect and I think I know why.
It doesn't ask me for the API key wich is clearly needed to connect to SABNZBD

It should work with that version and future releases until they change the API. It now fully supports API Key.

I've added support for the Black Glass skin.
Get the .xml here!.

Thanks for the help, sorry that I forgot to add it to the main release on this version, but next version will have it integrated and it is now part of the SVN.

Hi,
same here, smursfter
"error occured" and I think its about Sabnzbd version.
I am waiting new version of this plugin.

Ya that was a connection error, probably from API Key not working. Now it should work and the errors are more clear now, if this happens again.

ive installed the older version of sabnzbd and the error message as disappeared. but theres still only 1 item found for the newzbin search

Not sure why, I have tested Newzbin lots and not had this issue. Try with the new version of mpNZB and tell me if its still happening.

I have read all great things about this plugin so i had downloaded it and install it into MP, but i keep getting a status:error occured
where can i find the solution or the log file of this error?

Probably a connection error, if its still happening please post the logs and I can work on getting it going.

I really love this plugin, I only haven't figured out 1 thing.

I want to search on TVNZB.com but that it impossible with feeds?

TvNZB doesn't really support that, but there is a script people are using to filter the results into an RSS feed. Its called MyTvNZB.

I still haven't gotten searching to work for NZBs either, clicking on "search" just gives an audible click.
I am using B&W 1080p for my skin, if that's helpful. I'd really love to be able to search from sites (hopefully, one day NZBMatrix for sure) inside MP, so would the wife!! :)

Haven't had that issue try it with Blue3 and see if its still happening. If so please post an error log.

Found a tiny bug. When i cancel a job, a couple of seconds later i get a window which says 'download complete'. This should only occur when a download is complete of course.

Ya this still isn't working perfectly, I am going to create a timer that monitors the history instead of the job queue in the future, until then it works OK as long as nothing is canceled.

... but I have a small feature request!

First let me say congratulations, your work is outstanding! I`ve been thouroughly impressed thus far. My only question is, could there be some kind of status box on the home screen?

Something that indicates the queue size, transfer speed, etc?

I've attached a jpg of what I'm (badly) explaining... if it's too much, feel free to tell me to p*ss off :)

Again, great work, thanks so much!

:D

Love the idea, have no clue how to do it, anyone know?

Currently the missing episode search setting has two options:

x[ee] and s[ss]e[ee]

Is there any reason it can't search for BOTH? There are some programs coded one way, and other coded the other way. Currently there is no easy way to switch back and forth from within the GUI of mediaportal, which is frustrating.

It now searches both at once and mixes the results together for you.

First of all: Thank you for this wonderful plugin!

I don't know if anyone has come up with that idea before, but would it be possible to add an option for multiple searches per site in sites.xml? Especially for newzbin this would come in handy - we could have a "TV" search, a "music" search, or filter by language, HD/SD, all by adding new custom search strings...
Something like
Code:
<search name="Music">http://mycustomsearch?string=bla</search>
<search name="Something Else">http://myothersearch?string=bla</search>
comes to my mind - I had a quick look at the code, but working with XML usually makes me cry at some point... :)

Thanks again for what you did, your plugin is a very valuable addition to MP :)

regards,
bocki

This feature now exists and works.

Does anyone know if something changed in the newzbin RSS formatting? Everything seems to be functioning normally -- except I'm no longer getting the "Information" option in the context menu, and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,
Ross

Should work, works for me, check your login information. If it still doesn't work then post your logs and I will check them out.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Big :D for keeping this one updated and alive! Just started using NZB - haven't gotten access to newzbin yet (*BIG HINT*) .... looking forward to giving your plugin a spin.

MrTRiX

Community Plugin Dev
    October 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Big :D for keeping this one updated and alive! Just started using NZB - haven't gotten access to newzbin yet (*BIG HINT*) .... looking forward to giving your plugin a spin.

If you need a Newzbin invite just PM me your e-mail. There are also many free sites that are good also which my plug-in supports, although Newzbin is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom