MPTagThat will not load properly (1 Viewer)

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    yeah, as described above. the cordinates are showing wrong.
    For the "FormLocation" you have big negative values. change the "-32000" for X and Y to e.g. "10".

in the new version i will do a check for that and reset it to defaults, if something is weird.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: MPTagThat will not load properly

I always had similar problems (both XP and W7). After having launched the software I need to activate it by selecting the appropriate icon through ALT-Tab.

Regards, HTPC_Sourcer

chezoik

July 19, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hwahrmann,
    Thank you so much! That worked exactly, changing to 10... And I'm sure I speak for others when I say I'm eager to see next version, as you have time to work on it.
    Thanks again! (And I appreciate the previous poster's suggestion of using ALT-TAB to get to the program. I'll try that, too, if it ever disappears again)
    chezoik

Justintoxicated

Portal Member
    July 4, 2010
    I haven't had a chance to look into this yet. Just got a new DLP and have been having problems with the amount of overscan it produces. Basically if I don't want media portal to cut off text at the bottom I have to resize the desktop, but then there is a 1/4th are at the top of the screen that is not used :(

Then my WHS box started denying my HTPC access.

So once I figure these things out, I will get back to looking into this.

PoPs

February 18, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I seem to be having a startup problem as well, I have tried deleting th config files and reinstalling but it doesn't get passed the splash screen with "setting up grids".

mptagthat.jpg

If you have any ideas I would appreciate it, I'm running Vista and all updated are installed.

Attachments

• MPTagThat.Core.RegionSettings.xml
      402 bytes
    M

mark2

HEllo,
    I started by double clicking the D drive, where many of my music files are. The log file says that it located four files and only four files. There are actually no music files on the root of D drive. There are however four main directories (and a multitude of sub directories within them) that do contain music files on that drive.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    HEllo,
    I started by double clicking the D drive, where many of my music files are. The log file says that it located four files and only four files. There are actually no music files on the root of D drive. There are however four main directories (and a multitude of sub directories within them) that do contain music files on that drive.

Ok, so you are reporting this as a bug. Right?
    That the status showed 4 files, altough no Music file was found?

But MpTagThat loaded properly and works ok.
    If you select one of the sub folders with Music in it, it would show?

Then you should create a separate thread and not just take this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom