MPTVAdmin - Import Dreambox channel/group lists (or easily manage groups) (1 Viewer)

Tazzios

Portal Pro
November 7, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi...

i get "connection failed" when i try to connect... Dreambox IP should be in "server" field right?

The tool doesn't actually import channels from the dreambox, but it uses the widespread channellists (files) to import the channels/groups. For example the henksat channellists. (I see the openpli site has changed, so I'm afraid you need to google for the files, but they shouldn't be hard to find).

After downloading these files you can import them after connecting to the TV-server (which is the server field for).

If you have any further questions please let me know.
You need to fill in the mediaportal
Username : root
Password : MediaPortal ( or something like that)
Server : IP of mediaportal PC

asiacs

May 13, 2013
Home Country
Indonesia Indonesia
Hi...

i get "connection failed" when i try to connect... Dreambox IP should be in "server" field right?

The tool doesn't actually import channels from the dreambox, but it uses the widespread channellists (files) to import the channels/groups. For example the henksat channellists. (I see the openpli site has changed, so I'm afraid you need to google for the files, but they shouldn't be hard to find).

After downloading these files you can import them after connecting to the TV-server (which is the server field for).

If you have any further questions please let me know.
You need to fill in the mediaportal
Username : root
Password : MediaPortal ( or something like that)
Server : IP of mediaportal PC
thanks now connected
so how to see my dreambox connect to MP, i dont see my dreabox tuner on MP. Thanks

Attachments

• screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    96.1 KB

Tazzios

Portal Pro
November 7, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
so how to see my dreambox connect to MP
You don`t,.. :p
As qouted from Blackburn the tool only uses a dreambox channellist which can be imported in MP. That way you don`t have to build you're own channellist in MP.

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    so how to see my dreambox connect to MP
    You don`t,.. :p
    As qouted from Blackburn the tool only uses a dreambox channellist which can be imported in MP. That way you don`t have to build you're own channellist in MP.
    So which file need it to import from dreambox to MP ? :D

It are files which are created by (dreambox) enthousiasts to easily update your dreambox, a few example of those files can be found on:
    http://openpli.org/docs/topic/channel-settings/henksat-settings/

This program let you import those files easily into the MP TV DB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom