MTV Music Videos Plugin (1 Viewer)

Double

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just tested the Software "anchorfree-hotspot-shield" and the plugin works again !!!
    I can't say much about impacts to the internet speed or the security. I have to test it today...

Tine

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Kranj
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Hy,

i'm gonna be a little offtopic.

I have idea for new plugin for music videos. Well actualy it's not mine :) Please check this out: Last.fm + YouTube = music tv goodness. The idea is to combine Last.Fm and Youtube. I guess in MP could be used already built in scrobler plugin and YouTube plugin. So Scrobler would give a suggestion for next song to play and then the video movie is searched on youtube via youtube api. If you will try apllication that i posted in link you will see that it gives you really good results. At least for me it's working great. So this could replace mtv plugin which obviously doesn't work any more for non-us users.

Anyway i was planning to develope that plugin at some point. But if anyone likes idea and wants to make it wark please go ahead. I will be more than glad to just install it instead of develope it ;)

Regards, Tine

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    That is one cool idea... And wow, you could just use MyPrograms plus Autohotkey to make this work through your browser....

Man someone... Plugin now!!!!! Personalized media is where it is at.. Nothing like coming home, hitting one button and having music and videos you like delivered to your front door.. Cool :)

I'm book marking this..

ChriZ

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Has anyone suggested a random play feature yet? This would be an awesome feature - Preferably by genre!

/Christian

the1legend

February 5, 2006
    How come I can watch videos from this site with my normal PC MTV MUSIC - Browse By Letter - A via Mozilla and not via Mediaportal ? Is it a different URL than what is used in the plugin code.

I'm pretty sure my normal PC is not in the USA

I'm having the same problem. I can see the list and select a video but then its just a black screen until I hit "B".

dukus

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    I made a try with youtube+last.fm, good so far, hope i can make a working version about one week, so if anybody have any idea, pls post it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom