Multiple Installations?? (1 Viewer)

LordZog

Portal Member
February 6, 2009
Home Country
Canada Canada
Is it possible to installl MT-TV more than once? I am using it now for all my TV series, but I wish to use it for Anime as well now that TheTVDB.com is allowing Anime info. I wish to have 2 groups from my main mediaportal homepage tho. thanks.

Phrak

Portal Member
January 13, 2005
Sydney, Australia
I would also be interested in something like this. I have a whole other folder full of Kids TV Shows that would be nice to index and present.

Even if it was a sub-menu option under the home-screen "My TV Series".

Cheers,
Tim

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You can enter Groups View and sort by Genre. There will probably be a kids/Family genre you can select to see your kids shows.

The plugin doesnt support multiple instances.

LordZog

Portal Member
    February 6, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Dang.. I would rather have the option of choosing from the main home as opposed to sorting by group.. Maybe a feature request or a simple re-name of the .DLL. :) Would like "My TV Series" and "My Anime's" or somethng like that since ya can change the name in MP-TV's settings.. :)

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It's probably pointless, but I'd like to +1 this one. I have lots of anime in mytvseries as well, and I don't want to bother my girlfriend with my anime because she really hates it (calls it chinese crap just to nag me). I've tried the anime plugin, but it just doesnt do it for me like tvseries does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom