Multiple Instances of MyFilms in StreamedMP Home Menu (1 Viewer)

tomtotom2

Portal Member
November 23, 2005
Yes!

I would love this as well!
I found a nice way to include TV Shows into Myfilms (without typing all Episode descriptions myself), but atm I have to switch Configuration to chose between Film and TV. Try explaining that to my Wife....(Without being discriminating: No Wonder Toasters don't have a Display and a Remote:))

Before anyone asks: I use TVSeries for new Shows, but need MyFilms for archived Shows because I can give Power to my external Drives with a Batch-Parameter through my Films.

In Short: 1 Vote for Yes,Please!!

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
I'm not sure if it meets your requirements, but why don't create Supplimentary View for any unused field inside AMC database? I'm just playing with it, but I create in Borrower field scope of tags I need (inside one movie base). For example, Kids, Wife, etc. Now you can easely choose view and choose Kids movies for example... That's it!

tomtotom2

Portal Member
November 23, 2005
I did that, but I feel more flexible with a 2 Database/Config Solution. Having a Button on Main-Menu for Each Config, and losing the second menu level would be a huge Step in WAF.

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
I did that, but I feel more flexible with a 2 Database/Config Solution. Having a Button on Main-Menu for Each Config, and losing the second menu level would be a huge Step in WAF.
May be but it requires a MP core enhancement. So ask to the team core devs.
Having two version of only one plugin isn't possible with the actual MP Core ! :sorry:
It's the reason why I develop the multi config into the plugin....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom