Multiseat: Recordings incomplete (1 Viewer)

Hotkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 18, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,

i've got the following problem with recording in MP. When i shedule recordings they often end after some minutes (5-15) incomplete, allthough the client still shows the recording symbol. This happens when i record two channels simultaneously but also if i record only one channel.
    I know that you'll need the logs, but i'm not quite sure which one is of interest. (TSWriter maybe?).
    Anyway at least the error logs are empty.
    It seems, that the issue is similar to the one posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recordings-incomplete.115212/
    As this one is rather old i didn't want to bump that tread again.

The Recording HD is s normal HDD with 1TB with 300GB free space. One thing i tried is to disable the Disk-Quota Option which should automatically delete old recordings if the space will drop below 5GB. Also this shouldn't has been activated but i just want to make sure that this is not the reason.

A appreciaty any help to maintain my hardly build WAF :)
    Thanks in Advance!!

RonD

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • December 20, 2011
    SillyValley CA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    to jumpstart looking what is causing problems, upload all TV Server log files (zip). Also give 2-3 examples of the date, time, and program name for recordings that ended 5-15 minutes early. Dates, times, names, etc help with the needle/haystack problem of where to look in log files.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello again Hotkey

I know that you'll need the logs, but i'm not quite sure which one is of interest. (TSWriter maybe?).
    As RonD said: always all log files please.
    ...with the extra details about date/time, channel name, recording name etc.

It seems, that the issue is similar to the one posted here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recordings-incomplete.115212/
    Possibly, though that thread doesn't really seem to go anywhere.
    Most likely the stream from the tuner just stops... possibly due to issues with signal strength/quality, or certain other plugins I recall that you might be using.

Regards,
    mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom