Multishortcut plugin to execute programs from home menu! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brienzee

Portal Member
April 1, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
thank you. it allowed me to save it now.
but now when i click Hulu in the menu, it goes blank then goes back to the menu. Never launching Hulu, not even in the background. I've tried messing with all the settings in multishortcut, but everything is the same.

EDIT
Now it launches the files. I think it was because I had an old version of the plugin running as well.

Aboshan

Portal Member
August 11, 2009
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I created a multishortcut for iTunes...for this i have to enable in the MP Config -> External Player -> iTunes. Then the Multishortcut Plugin works....otherwise it will stay disabled in MP Config -> Windows Plugins. Anyone else encounter this problem...however it works now very fine...Thx for this cool PlugIn. :)
Same for Winamp! Well done!

alastair78

Portal Member
March 30, 2009
I am having a problem when resuming from playing games. Media Portal only takes up 800x600 pixels and my screen resolution is 1366x768 so it shows some of the background. How do I make it come back to 1366x768 when resuming.... is this going into a windowed mode on resume?

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,

Not for the moment (at least for me) :
    1/ Even if MP 1.1.0 works fine on your system, normally, it is for test only.
    2/ Update for MP 1.1.0 beta need MP 1.1.0 beta code wich is not available yet.

Regards.

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Would it be possible to get the source for this? For those of us that develop plugins (like me) it'd be nice to have so I can build a copy for myself to try with the 1.1 beta. I understand if you don't want to release a "public" version until the beta is further along but it'd be handy for some of us.

And yes this is because I want my Hulu Desktop shortcut back and the 1.1 beta SVN was released today :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom