Music Fanart Help (1 Viewer)

jacc1234

Portal Pro
April 11, 2008
I am trying to get fanart handler to work with the music section in stremedmp and am having serious problems. I have a large music db that has been imported successfully. I have edited the basic home and checked the "use fanart handler" checkbox for the music section but no fan art is showing up.

I tried to run a manual scrape and the first time it started to download the files for all of my artists but i aborted it. Now when I run it nothing happens. It sits there for a few seconds and then ends. I have reset the scraper settings and deleted all of the downloaded fanart.

Can anyone help me with this?

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I am trying to get fanart handler to work with the music section in stremedmp and am having serious problems. I have a large music db that has been imported successfully. I have edited the basic home and checked the "use fanart handler" checkbox for the music section but no fan art is showing up.

I tried to run a manual scrape and the first time it started to download the files for all of my artists but i aborted it. Now when I run it nothing happens. It sits there for a few seconds and then ends. I have reset the scraper settings and deleted all of the downloaded fanart.

Can anyone help me with this?

Hi,

Can't tell much without any logs, can you zip up and attach the logs and alos a copy of your usermenuprofile.xml and we will have a look.

thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom