(Music) Folder issue (1 Viewer)

TCPJP

Portal Member
August 29, 2008
First of all i would like to say a big thank you for putting so much effort in MediaPortal. Although I've been testing it for a couple of days, and despite the few issues I ran into, I think it to be a great piece of software.

As for my problems. The first i'll describe here, including the watchdog file, while I'll create another item for the 2nd issue (including the same watchdog file).

Right. the first one i would like to address here concerns the gui: I started of with music folders to be listed in List form. In MediaPortal I cycled through the various list modes. At some stage, having selected small icons when going up a folder went fine until I tried to return to the toplevell. At this stage, the lefthand side (menu) panel started to flicker and became unaccessable. When I tried to move upwards in the folder section I at some point got an empty list. When moving down from this empty screen I got my folder & album icons again.

Hopefully the above makes sense.

With kind regards,

TCPJP

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Just in case: Did you try using the Blue2 skin?
    Please fill in "My system" in UserCP (and make sure to enable it).

TCPJP

Portal Member
    August 29, 2008
    BlueTwo skin used

Spragleknas,

System info entered, as far as I can recall it (currently in the office). An yes, I used the default BlueTwo skin. I've removed all MCE apps, and installed MP again, applying SVN of 20080822. So far it now seems to work ok.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom