Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @hwahrmann
    Hi Helmut.
    Thanks for the sample. With this sample i get crackeling, to slow 4.0 channel (FR, FL, RR, RL) output.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Then you probably need another version of it. i was reusing existing code and it might be not compatible with the code in MP.
    I'm on business trip again.
    Await something on Saturday.

Ozymandias1984

Portal Member
    April 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hy
    I was just testing MP 1.6 after reading that the gapless playback is now working.
    With the Bass Player it works....but its not bitperfect like asio and wasapi....
    What I want to say is you can see if its working or not when you play DTS encoded CD-Audio files.
    Here I can see that my Receiver jumps between "DTS" and "Decoder off" between two tracks for milliseconds. On normal Audio files its hard to hear but there is a gap.
    Before I have MP1.4 with the pureaudio plugin...while playing DTS Audio Files my Receiver doesnt jump from DTS to Decoder off....
    Maybe this will help us to get rid off this gapless playback problem..

TranceManNZ

Portal Pro
    July 30, 2006
    Update from me.

Just installed 1.7 pre and gapless playback is working correctly using WASAPI when playing mp3, mp4 and FLAC.
    It still does not work correctly using the BASS Player. In the transition between tracks its seems to repeat a few frames from the previous track.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I will update a BASS branch installer against 1.7.0 Pre-release and maybe you could try on it :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    :)

We have a BASS fix branch related to eventual crash
    1- When starting music then video for example with MPAR that use Wasapi Exclusive
    2- New BASS dll in it

So i will supply link and if you can try (maybe it will change nothing for you)
    The installer will be based on 1.7.0 Pre-release and you can perform a reinstall (so nothing will be removed but you will have newest fix).

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom