[confirm] Music going insane with WASAPI + Minidisplay + Equalizer (1 Viewer)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nope, nvidia here, latest driver on win7 x64. Happens at seemingly random times.

Could you post logs?
    And could you describe exactly when it happens. Or is it really always random?

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I too have a GPU Radeon HD6570 with Win7 x64, unfortunately I have not yet upgraded to V1.4 (I will soon) and WASAPI will be the first thing I test (for me is one of the most important features of the new release).

I saw on the ATI site that there is a new beta driver, which they say will solve some problems playing audio via HDMI:
    http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/amdcatalyst13-6WINBetaDriver.aspx

have you tried with this?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I too have a GPU Radeon HD6570 with Win7 x64, unfortunately I have not yet upgraded to V1.4 (I will soon) and WASAPI will be the first thing I test (for me is one of the most important features of the new release).

I saw on the ATI site that there is a new beta driver, which they say will solve some problems playing audio via HDMI:

Thx for the link. I will try when I get home.

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I have tried it, and unfortunately it makes no difference :(

I'm really curious once you update to 1.40, if you have the same problem.

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I'll let you know as soon as I try

bhengeveld

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nope, nvidia here, latest driver on win7 x64. Happens at seemingly random times.

Could you post logs?
    And could you describe exactly when it happens. Or is it really always random?

Sorry for delay, real life and stuff :)

here are the logs. About 35 seconds of a Joni Mitchell song on 24/196 with a usenet download running simultan. at appr. 11 MB/s (Sabnzbd on ubuntuserver)

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

here are the logs. About 35 seconds of a Joni Mitchell song on 24/196 with a usenet download running simultan. at appr. 11 MB/s (Sabnzbd on ubuntuserver)

I have a real life too :)

Does your issue happen when you aren't running anything in the background?

It seems your issue is a bit different.

bhengeveld

Portal Pro
    December 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I have a real life too :)

Does your issue happen when you aren't running anything in the background?

It seems your issue is a bit different.

Yes, it also does happen when nothing running in the background, but less frequent. Also, higher samplingrates seem to increase the problem too.

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I'll let you know as soon as I try

@CypherMK: I've updated to V1.4 Final and test audio WASAPI on my HD6570 (via HDMI) and from first tests everything seems ok, I enclose the screen of my setup to see if I forgot something..

2013-06-19_225813.jpg
    2013-06-19_225950.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom