Music Info (Bios, fanart, thumbs, cdart ...) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Hey Emph

This hasn't worked for me for a while now and given Jameson has retired I've considered it dead :(

We need a new music lover dev! :whistle:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    This is now listed as incompatible in the Extensions Manager for me but an update is "available". However, when I try to update it, I get a "Dependency check error" and more info gives me this:
    I have the same here :(

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @All @jameson_uk
    The plugin works in 1.7 or 1.8? Or does not work? Delete? Not Delete? Will the new version? Or not?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    In version 1.7.1 plugin works fine. Dll-file took from the first post.
    How about:
    Code:
    [2014-08-06 00:36:42,230] [Log    ] [MusicInfoHandler Album Details] [ERROR] - Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'
       at MusicInfoHandlerGUI.Downloader.Download[TE](String url, String saveCacheFile)
       at MusicInfoHandlerGUI.AudioDb.AudioDbAPI.GetAlbumByNameAndArtist(String artistName, String albumName)
       at MusicInfoHandlerGUI.ArtistThumbScraper.GetAlbumDetails()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
      Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.  Site   : TE Download[TE](System.String, System.String)  Source : MusicInfoHandlerGUI  Stack Trace:     at MusicInfoHandlerGUI.Downloader.Download[TE](String url, String saveCacheFile)
       at MusicInfoHandlerGUI.AudioDb.AudioDbAPI.GetAlbumByNameAndArtist(String artistName, String albumName)
    [2014-08-06 00:36:42,230] [Log    ] [MusicInfoHandler Album Details] [ERROR] - Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'
       at MusicInfoHandlerGUI.Downloader.Download[TE](String url, String saveCacheFile)

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
      Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.  Site   : TE Download[TE](System.String, System.String)  Source : MusicInfoHandlerGUI  Stack Trace:     at MusicInfoHandlerGUI.Downloader.Download[TE](String url, String saveCacheFile)

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    Maybe I'm a little stupid. I don't use MusicInfoHandlerGUI.dll. This file is only needed to plugin was visible in the Plugins section and manually search for artists. I have in folder...\ two files: MusicInfoHandler.dll and MusicInfoHandler.pdb.

Attachments

• MusicInfoHandler.rar
      8.8 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Maybe I'm a little stupid. I don't use MusicInfoHandlerGUI.dll. This file is only needed to plugin was visible in the Plugins section and manually search for artists. I have in folder...\ two files: MusicInfoHandler.dll and MusicInfoHandler.pdb.
    How about 1.8 ?

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    Today upgraded from 1.7.1 to 1.8.0 and added some new artists in Music DB. Files MusicInfoHandler.dll and MusicInfoHandler.pdb should be placed in the folder ...\plugins\process; file MusicInfoHandlerGUI.dll should be placed in the folder ...\plugins\Windows. Information about new artists added normally, the old information remains fully and displayed properly.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    See first post. There is an unofficial MPEI installer which should work.
    This allows you to also choose whether to have allmusic.com or theaudiodb.com bios / reviews.

I have not tested this in any depth and don't really have the time to support it properly. Please take this as is. Feel free to let me know if it does / doesn't work but it might take several months to fix anything....

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I have not tested this in any depth and don't really have the time to support it properly. Please take this as is. Feel free to let me know if it does / doesn't work but it might take several months to fix anything....
    How to turn off this Error?
    Code:
    [2014-09-18 22:33:54,452] [Log    ] [MusicInfoHandler Album Details] [ERROR] - Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom