Music Info (Bios, fanart, thumbs, cdart ...) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    How to turn off this Error?
    Did you install using the MPEI installer in the first post or just copy the DLL file?
    You also need Newtonsoft.Json.Dll (think this should be in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal folder)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Did you install using the MPEI installer in the first post or just copy the DLL file?
    Yes, Install from first post.

When I run the v3.0 MPEI I get :
    MPEI.png

So the Newtonsoft.dll file does get copied across. Can you re-install and see if you see this file? (and check if is in the path above)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
    Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
    The backslash is in the temp path now and the new album thumbnail resolution setting seems to be working. Thank you! (y) Sorry to...
    Replies
    Views
    By the way, the new name for this plugin now is "Global Search": https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/music/global-search
    By the way, the new name for this plugin now is "Global Search": https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/music/global-search
    Do you know why the artist thumb was not downloaded in this case although it exists on The Audio DB...
    Replies
    Views
    The test results are really impressive! The processing of an artist with 61 Fanarts has been reduced from 3 min. 17 sec to 24 sec., of another artist with 77 Fanarts from 2 min. 14 sec. to 3 sec.
    The test results are really impressive! The processing of an artist with 61 Fanarts has been reduced from 3 min. 17 sec to 24 sec...
    In general FH has been working well since your last changes! (y) There's only one special case. 10 Fanarts of "Marina And The...
    Replies
    Views
    I dont know... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    I dont know... -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom