MusicPlayer does not play next song (1 Viewer)

PussyWagon

Portal Pro
August 2, 2008
I NEED THE CORE.DLL UPDATE! :(
Dont want to mess with MediaPortal now and updating to 1.0, and i really need it to work with playlists on christmas!
Could anybody please email me this file to "thomas@xport.se" or please tell me where to find it? :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

Renzo4000

Portal Member
December 24, 2007
I have a simular problem with MP 1.0. When i've loaded a playlist i can't go to the next track (only just once). I've already reinstalled MP without any luck. What can i do about his?

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    from the log i can see that you are using StreamedMP as skin.

afaik, this skin uses a modified Core.dll, which is NOT compatible with 1.0.

So you better restore the original Core.dll and use a compatible skin.

PussyWagon

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2008
    I have updated to MP 1.0 and resuming files in the playlist STILL DONT WORK!!
    Im using the Monochrome skin, what i know this skin dont use a modified Core.dll so this should not be the problem for me?

Could somebody please help me what is causing this problem. Its REALLY annoying as i cant use the Music section!

Attaching my logfiles:

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    I have updated to MP 1.0 and resuming files in the playlist STILL DONT WORK!!
    Im using the Monochrome skin, what i know this skin dont use a modified Core.dll so this should not be the problem for me?

Could somebody please help me what is causing this problem. Its REALLY annoying as i cant use the Music section!

Attaching my logfiles:

I had the behaviour of not playing all songs after installing youtube.fm - if you deinstall it (including the player) and all songs play fine for me - so seems to me some interaction with this plugin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom