Portal Pro
May 8, 2009
in den Alpen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Good morning,

Sorry for my Englisch
I have a problem with MP 1.4 at the Music folders:
There are in each folder folder, usually available in 500x500, now when I scan the database folders are partially (not all) appear in very poor quality (at aktive point: Create Folder cache on denand in the Gui Settings). If I do not activate this point, the folders are in the view ok, but in the direct view folders in the folder itself is not available. However, I must also disable all the points at music / music database.
New Folder I've searched for some it has helped in some not ...
Do you have a similar behavior, or you have an info?
In the 1.3 version was not.
regards
Dirk

grabi_2001

Portal Pro
May 8, 2009
in den Alpen
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Elliottmc,

find attached the presentation of music and the representation in images ...
The Jpeg folder has: 500x500 100kb ..

As stated in 1.3 MP presentation was fine

Attachments

• Music Darstellung.png
    Music Darstellung.png
    1.2 MB
  • Musik Darstellung_2.png
    Musik Darstellung_2.png
    1.3 MB
  • Picture Darstellung.png
    Picture Darstellung.png
    1.2 MB

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I answered you in the german thread. Check there please.

grabi_2001

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2009
    in den Alpen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I do not know if it's a bug .. I know only that it was not in 1.3 .. therefore I think it is a cosmetic issue ... the problem is not with all folders with so ... 30-40

Last edited:

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do you think there is a bug? No need for a full explanation, but would be good to know if there is something to be fixed.

As soon as I am sure there is a bug, I will post it, of course. @grabi_2001 s log contains the following Messages:
    [2013-05-23 09:06:38,307] [Config ] [MusicScan] [INFO ] - MusicDatabase: Could not cache folder thumb from folder D:\Musik\Musik
    [2013-05-23 09:06:38,308] [Config ] [MusicScan] [INFO ] - MusicDatabase: Could not cache large folder thumb from folder D:\Musik\Musik
    Any idea on why that could not be cached?

I do not know if it's a bug .. I know only that it was not in 1.3 .. therefore I think it is a cosmetic issue ... the problem is not with all folders with so ... 30-40

Is there a difference between the folders displaying that issue and the others? Could you check if your music thumbs Folder contains cached thumbs for these images and if so, delete them & try again?

grabi_2001

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2009
    in den Alpen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Unfortunately, I can not say that ...
    I have the memory now once deleted, the folder etc. and also scan over again.

I turned off the cache .. info coming

grabi_2001

Portal Pro
    May 8, 2009
    in den Alpen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Good Morning
    So I think it's a bug in the folder view ... I have now fitted my music folder new folders ... the result is the same as before. When reading some of the music database folder are again in poor quality, no matter whether with or without cache ... When I switched on. Database without the clicked folder in DB cache in setting and adjusting the GUI folder in order, that appear in the surface Of course, then no folder will appear in the individual MP3 etc.
    I have to test MP now installed on a 2nd computer, even there the same result ..
    Greetings
    Dirk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom