Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (1 Viewer)

dast414

Portal Member
October 7, 2009
Hi,

fist, absolutely wonderful skin. I´m going to change my previous skin.

Is it possible to implement a tv preview window? It´s the only thing missing.

Great work!
dast

Last edited:

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    +1 for the TV preview window. This is the one thing that gets me with the skin is that there is no way (that I can gather) to with one click get back to live TV when you get into this menu. With other skins you simply selected the preview window and pressed "ok" to make it full screen.

Is there someone out there who can give a definitive answer on the future of this skin?

Maxx Power

Portal Member
    February 12, 2010

Hey,
    This skin was originally developed to be an 'overlay' which means if you had TV running then the skin would be displayed on top of the TV (with the skin having some transparency).

That is why there is no TV preview in the corner like most other skins.

This seems to have disappeared in the latest version.

I will have a look at why this is and see if I can provide you with a fix. Otherwise I will create a preview box.

hardretro

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2011
    Home Country
    England England

Hey,
    This skin was originally developed to be an 'overlay' which means if you had TV running then the skin would be displayed on top of the TV (with the skin having some transparency).

That is why there is no TV preview in the corner like most other skins.

This seems to have disappeared in the latest version.

I will have a look at why this is and see if I can provide you with a fix. Otherwise I will create a preview box.

Any chance of updated 4TR files?

Maxx Power

Portal Member
    February 12, 2010
    OK, it seems the latest installer is missing a plugin that is required for the full screen background window to appear.

Here is a copy of the VideoBackgroundAutoSwitcher plugin that you need. Just unzip it and place the dll file in the plugins/process folder and restart MP.

Attachments

• VideoBackgroundAutoSwitcher.zip
      2.4 KB

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    OK, it seems the latest installer is missing a plugin that is required for the full screen background window to appear.

Here is a copy of the VideoBackgroundAutoSwitcher plugin that you need. Just unzip it and place the dll file in the plugins/process folder and restart MP.

Thank you very much!
    But i do not love the effect of this plugin, can you modify the skin anyway?
    Thank you again!

Bye,
    Nephilim

dast414

Portal Member
    October 7, 2009

Thank you for the files. I´ll check it out.

Best regards
    dast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom