Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (1 Viewer)

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Re: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

Another thing to note - the OSD when you change a channel in Live TV needs fixing/tidying. There are no graphics, just some hard to see text floating half-way up the screen.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi,

first of all: Nice skin.. Looks amazing..

Few problems:

-Moving pictures is not good showing. The buttons for trailer, subtitles and play are in the midle of the screen.. seems to be a problem with skintranslations (see screenshot)
-There is no xml file for myemulators. Also there is not the option to put this in the home menu with the home editor

Can you confirm this?

EDIT: When I change the language in mediaportal configuration to english, everything is fine.. So that's the problem.. Do you now how to fix for dutch?

The skin was shipped with the wrong default language file en-GB.xml against en-US.xml so is not falling back to a default language - this has been fixed and will ne in the next release.

To sort this for now you can copy en-GB.xml en-US.xml, these files are in the translations directory with the skin folder. Here for Vista/Win7 systems

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Mustayaluca\Translations

There is an nl-NL languge files in there (though not sure why it is not named nl.xml) so you should se loval language.

thx

blacksheep652

Portal Member
May 21, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

I tested the skin this weekend and I recognized that the IMDB score in the MovingPictures Listview (the "Rating-Stars") does not work and in MyTVSeries the TVDB Score-Stars only work sometimes.

*edit*
It doesn't work on your Preview screens either. Take a look on "25.jpg"

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country

@ All, Please provide screenshots of any problems in the TV section of the skin. I currently don't have any TV availability on my HTPC, so all of that paert of the skin was done 'blind'. I'll fix what I can, but it's easier if I can see screenies :)
    Any chance in changing the bar that pops up when pressing 'i' in live tv to the one below? the one at the moment looks pretty poor in comparison to the rest of the skin, the one below would also match the mini epg as well.
    The OSD is a WIP, one of the things I'm not really happy with either ;)

Also noticed the volume button in fullscreen TV, TV Series and Moving Pictures - see attached screenshot. The blue bar goes beyond the volume box. Does this mean the volume now goes even further than eleven?
    Actually I think this is a skin engine related issue. I notice the same thing on my skinning laptop running at 1280x720, and that screenshot is not at 1920x1080, but running at that res the volume bar works correctly ;) It seems the volume bar in not scaled by the skin engine :confused:

Any special reason that the text description under the banners is that dark?
    It's the same style as all the other text descriptions in the skin, but there is a lighter style that can be used.

On the playlist screen, the up/down/delete graphics stand out like a sore thumb, especially right in the middle of the screen - perhaps they could be 'muted' somehow so they're not so obtrusive.
    The Playing Now screen doesn't match the screen-cap on the project home page. I'm not a fan of the current Now Playing screen, the information is obtrusive and covers the center of the screen
    I'll have a look at the playlist gfx (they are from macardi's oringinal release). NP screen will be reworked, it's a WIP ;)

If I hit "tuning details" in Live TV, I get an overlapping label (clock?) in the upper left corner.
    Another thing to note - the OSD when you change a channel in Live TV needs fixing/tidying. There are no graphics, just some hard to see text floating half-way up the screen.

Screenies for all TV related issues would be nice, as explained above :p

Any chance for support for My Emulators?
    Sure, do you have a link to the latest version most people are using? I'll see what I can cook up as I don't use that plugin :)

I tested the skin this weekend and I recognized that IMDB score in the MovingPictures Listview (the "Rating-Stars") do not work and in MyTVSeries TVDB Score-Stars do only work sometimes.
    I'll look into that, do they work in the other views?

:D for the feedback peeps :)

blacksheep652

Portal Member
    May 21, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

I tested the skin this weekend and I recognized that IMDB score in the MovingPictures Listview (the "Rating-Stars") do not work and in MyTVSeries TVDB Score-Stars do only work sometimes.
    I'll look into that, do they work in the other views?

It doesn't work in any view. I made two example-screens. But more confusing is, that in mptvseries it only works for some series.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      80.6 KB
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      150.5 KB
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      91.9 KB
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      78.3 KB

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country

Anybody else having experiencing this? I've just tried all views in both MovPics and MP-TVSeries and have no problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom