Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (2 Viewers)

SimondusMaximus

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

LOL! You must have just pressed the blue button - there's certainly no cream button on my remote!!!! Eeeuw!

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Firstly, thanks heaps for resurrecting this skin, it's looking great!

Just some points I'd like to note:

On the playlist screen, the up/down/delete graphics stand out like a sore thumb, especially right in the middle of the screen - perhaps they could be 'muted' somehow so they're not so obtrusive.
    The Playing Now screen doesn't match the screen-cap on the project home page. I'm not a fan of the current Now Playing screen, the information is obtrusive and covers the center of the screen - perhaps options for different screens could be provided (as in StreamedMP).
    In the Menu Generator could the option to put Play Disc/CD/DVD be provided - I don't like my discs to autoplay, so would like to add this option to the relevant sub menu.
    In the Skin Settings where you choose the watched/unwatched list colors, perhaps the different color options could be listed in their actual colors - it would make choosing your different colors so much easier.

Cheers heaps for your hard work!

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

In Moving Pictures, bottom right of the screen, the 'Filter' isn't displaying correctly - see attached.

Also, in the Music section, while browsing the albums, there is no Artist/Album label to identify the currently selected album, relying solely on the album cover itself to convey this information. Personally, I would like to have a label identifying the Artist and Album name. :D

Attachments

• MovPics Error.jpg
      MovPics Error.jpg
      319.9 KB

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England

Yes I'll second that, be great to see the album/artist title in this view but other than that great skin, thanks!

JB72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2007
    Bremen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Mustayaluca 0.2.1.129 Beta (MP 1.2b Only)

Hello,

great skin, but one question: is it using the new caching options for skins ? Because it is very slow when i change for example from Series Plugin back to basic home etc.

regards
    JB

Loving this skin, very complete and very minimal which I like... Beautiful layout... I would love to get involved and will log away shortly...

One quick question though, it is in regard to performance... The skin seems to be very slow in the basichome section, very slow and sluggish.. Any ideas, is this possibly just a limition on my systems behalf.

I have a decent system as my system specs will show you... I did also notice this sluggishness with StreamedMP as well..

Hi,

Have noticed that and seems to be linked to overlays - for a test can disable all the most recent settings in FH and let me know how the response is?

thx

Just reading this and tryed out: Yes, when i disable all overlays (eg: last 3 added series and so on) then the skin switches fast from every plugin to basic home.

The beta skin from StreamedMP use also overlays, but is very fast as 1.2.0 beta version. Are you using the new image caching ? Image Caching <shouldCache> - MediaPortal Wiki

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi JB72,

The overlays are the problem as you found out, the main skin uses shouldCache but the overlays don't. I have added shouldCache on all the overlays and though things improve 3-4secs return to 1-2secs there is still something wrong as I would expect to be instant, as StreamedMP.

I have more testing to do to try and figure out what is going wrong.

thx

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

If I hit "tuning details" in Live TV, I get an overlapping label (clock?) in the upper left corner.

Cheers
    Emph

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi,

first of all: Nice skin.. Looks amazing..

Few problems:

-Moving pictures is not good showing. The buttons for trailer, subtitles and play are in the midle of the screen.. seems to be a problem with skintranslations (see screenshot)
    -There is no xml file for myemulators. Also there is not the option to put this in the home menu with the home editor

Can you confirm this?

EDIT: When I change the language in mediaportal configuration to english, everything is fine.. So that's the problem.. Do you now how to fix for dutch?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Very very very very etc. nice skin :) I can see that it is still work in progress, but the looks are good! I also like that I can tweak some settings inside mediaportal and check for updates (what every skin should have by default).

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom