Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (2 Viewers)

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    i use this skin on 3 machines here without this problems. have you logs from MP?:(

please try again without installing any Plugin from Mustayaluca installer!
    I will try and let you know.

franat

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Almería
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi, I´ve tried the latest version and works fine. But the music fanart handler is blocking all time. Any idea about this problem? Thanx.

Juwei

Portal Member
    January 6, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello all!

First to say: thank you for this great skin for MP!

I just got 3 simple questions:

1. How can i change the capital font to non-capital in EPG ? All cap font is harder to read than regular.
    2. Why does it display "FANART SCRAPING %" all the time. The loading bar isn't moving for hours and that annoying item isn't hiding as i expect it to do...
    3. If i press up or down keys in live tv, i can jump through the timeshift. But it looks like theres the current playing title missing in it? And also theres a red bar on top of the OSD - whats that?

Please see screenshots for 2 and 3:
    screenshot.png screenshot2.png

Thank you in advance,
    Juergen

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the only thing
    Hi, I´ve tried the latest version and works fine. But the music fanart handler is blocking all time. Any idea about this problem? Thanx.

Hi,

under MP 1.6 you need this UNOFFICIAL FanartHandler. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...plugin-v3-0-9-000.107478/page-11#post-1048359

cheers dlarge500[DOUBLEPOST=1389114264][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hello all!

First to say: thank you for this great skin for MP!

I just got 3 simple questions:

1. How can i change the capital font to non-capital in EPG ? All cap font is harder to read than regular.
    2. Why does it display "FANART SCRAPING %" all the time. The loading bar isn't moving for hours and that annoying item isn't hiding as i expect it to do...
    3. If i press up or down keys in live tv, i can jump through the timeshift. But it looks like theres the current playing title missing in it? And also theres a red bar on top of the OSD - whats that?

Please see screenshots for 2 and 3:
    View attachment 142597 View attachment 142603

Thank you in advance,
    Juergen

hi,

1. you can change the fonts under the

mytvguide.common.8rows.channeltemplate,
    mytvguide.common.10rows.channeltemplate
    mytvguide.common.12rows.channeltemplate
    mytvguide.common.16rows.channeltemplate

please look for

Code:
    <control Style="NoShadow">
          <description>template for program title light area</description>
          <type>label</type>
          <id>24</id>
          <visible>no</visible>
          <label>-</label>
          <font>font2</font>
          <textcolor>ccffffff</textcolor>
          <posX>10</posX>
          <posY>20</posY>
        </control>

<control Style="NoShadow">
          <description>template for program title darkarea</description>
          <type>label</type>
          <visible>no</visible>
          <id>26</id>
          <label>-</label>
          <font>font2</font>
          <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
          <posX>10</posX>
          <posY>20</posY>
        </control>

2. the same issue how franat, please test this with the UNOFFICIAL Fanarthandler beta from Sebastii.

3. The Channel infos are visible in zapOSD or TV VideoOSD via Info button only. And the Red Line is a bug with the Volume Control.

Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is Artist/Album info broken in this skin? In TITAN, I get all the info, but in this skin, I only see the descriptive labels, but nothing from the music database.

Emph

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi, hm i think don`t supported, i must look into the Code. Do I need to look at only, please created in Git hub issues to better overview for me.

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Tried to install the skin again without any plugins. BSOD. Couldn't open the editor from the basic home editor icon. But from Configuration. Here is a log. And now I can't use MP. When I open Configuration i get this error, and can't change which skin I would like to use. Mustayaluca is the default one now. Some XML file is broken after all this.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      30.9 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Tried to install the skin again without any plugins. BSOD. Couldn't open the editor from the basic home editor icon. But from Configuration. Here is a log. And now I can't use MP. When I open Configuration i get this error, and can't change which skin I would like to use. Mustayaluca is the default one now. Some XML file is broken after all this.

Go to your user file directory and there should be a backup folder in the directory above it from when you did you latest MePo upgrade, copy the MediaPortal.xml from there and see if that works. Also, it's likely that one or more of your databases has been corrupted because of the BSOD happening. I had to completely re-scan my music, or my CPU would be at 100% because MySQL was working overtime.

Also, as it seems like the BSOD issues happens to us who upgraded Mustayaluca from a previous installation (though not all of us), run the MPEI Installer application and remove every installation, then remove the Mustayaluca.xml (don't delete it, I could just drop mine back and regenerate a Basic Home after re-installing the skin) and the folder from your skin folder.

I'm not saying this is fool-proof, but I'm hoping it'll work for you, man.
    Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom