Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (3 Viewers)

bhengeveld

Portal Pro
December 11, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It would indeed be great for the editor to work in 1.7.x. But, I'm using my time tested version of the basichome screen without any problems :)

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

I am trying to use Emulators2 in this skin but when I click the according entry in the home menu nothing happens. The MP log contains an entry "GUIWindowManager: Could not find window 2497". Could anybody help me please ?

edit: I can access the Emulators when I use Classic Home, but not when I use Basic Home.

edit2: ok, I found the issue. The ID for emulators2 has to be 7942 and not 2497. I changed that in the BasicHome.xml and Emulators2.xml and now can access Emulators2 from the Basic Home Screen.

edit3: even though I can access the Emulators2 screen now, I am unable to start any game (they all work from within the MP-Configuration -> Emulators2). I am not sure if this is a skin or plugin issue though since there's nothing worthwile mentioning in the logs.

edit4: I solved this issue by using a modified version of the Emulator2 xmls from another skin.

Last edited:

maverickmu

March 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes please update to 1.7 or 1.8! The Best Skin ever! Like StreamedMP but better ;-)
    Is there any chance to get it updated to the actual version?

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I sure hope this doesn't get abandoned :(

just upgraded (mediaportal) to 1.8 from 1.6 and the skin still seems to work fine, but the editor don't. is there any hope?

TheGuy

Portal Member
    November 28, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Officially upgraded to 1.8 on all my machines and am using Titan, until Mustayaluca gets fixed up.

I'd be willing to donate to the Mustayaluca team if there was a way to do so.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,
    in attach MustayalucaConfig.dll and MustayalucaEditor.dll. Just put them in the plugin/Process folder.
    It works with MP 1.9 but should work with 1.8 too.

Bye,
    nephilim

Attachments

• Mustayaluca.rar
      854.6 KB
    Last edited:

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    in attach MustayalucaConfig.dll and MustayalucaEditor.dll. Just put them in the plugin/Windows folder.
    It works with MP 1.9 but should work with 1.8 too.

"An error occured while loading the plugin MustayalucaEditor.formMustayalucaEditor. It's imcompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded."

It doesn't work with MP 1.7 though, too bad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom