Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (2 Viewers)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: Mustayaluca 0.3.1.181 Beta (MP 1.2.x or later only)

Will the new Headweb-plugin be supported?

I have attached a quick conversion for the HeadWeb-plugin. Unzip in the Mustayaluca skin-folder. When I have done the files properly, they will be added to the plugin-installer.

If the Mustayaluca-team wants to do the rest of the finish, they are more than welcome ;)

Attachments

• headweb_for_mustayaluca.zip
      9.4 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Hi , thanks for new version ... look good :)

some feedback:
    1-yrWeather - have old id 2600 -need to be id 3231 (in xml ,and to add to editor to).
    2-Globle search -music search skin file need update to new version (missing jump to Now playing screen button).
    3-Youtube.fm have youtube.mediainfo.xml of DW skin file , and propetys missing for ...IsDdownloaded logo ,and downlowding prossece. the button Back in artist infoscreen not work... in nowplaying screen (youtubeinfo.xml) no title view during playing a video.
    4-RadioTime - in now playing screen no have artist name so there for no artist fanart view (more request then a bug)

this is from a quice look ... sorry no mach time for screenshots...

Must say excelente work the skin look verry good and work fast ....:D

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
    April 18, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ooooh, looking forward to trying this one, is there a list of whats been changed / new features? (I havent read the first page yet! ha, will do after ive typed this)

Where is the best place to make a request for features etc ? I should of asked before but I forgot.

I just got 2 quite simple updates that would make it nicer to use (for me anyway)

On the side menus (eg when in tv series and you press left button to bring up "layout", "run import" etc) can you make it so, when you are on the last menu in the list, pressing the down key takes you to the top of the list and vice versa - when at top of list and you press up key - it takes you to bottom entry.

Also, I find the following annoying - if I bring up the side menu, then click on say "Switch View" (i think thats what its called in TV-Series) which brings up "List", "Banners" menu etc... it would be really nice if by pressing the left button or back button it would return to the side menu - at the moment it just returns me to tv-series so I have to bring up the side menu again. It's just one of those little things that would make a big difference for me.

Thanks.

Ooooh, looking forward to trying this one, is there a list of whats been changed / new features? (I havent read the first page yet! ha, will do after ive typed this)

Any chance of modifying the thread title to include a date when there has been an update - this makes it easy to identify if an update has been made available (Avalon thread title does this) - also, a date in the changelog so you know what was done when. :D

Looking forward to give it a test run.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    First post updated. Please read the info regarding feature requests and reporting issues ;)

Just a personal thanks to ltfearme for all the hard work he's done recently, especially with the installer :D

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks, I had to do exactly what you wrote. After upgrading from previous version I just got a white 4:3 window when starting MP. I tried reboot and reinstall but it didn't help. Finally I did:
    1. Uninstall Mustayaluca by MediaPortal Extension Installer.
    2. Reboot
    3. Install Mustayaluca
    4. Reboot
    5. Open MediaPortal Configuration and Mustayaluca BasicHome Editor (not sure if this is necessary)
    6. Start MP and it looks nice =)

I noticed that some menu items now overlaps. Can I fix this with the menu editor or something?

Attachments

• 20-40-08.jpg
      20-40-08.jpg
      111.4 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    vuego, fonts were not installed correctly in your case. Usually the reboot after install fixes this issues if not you will have to verify font installation manually.
    Fonts can be individually downloaded from: / - mustayaluca - Mustayaluca Skin for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting

After you download them, you can right click and install. You will also need to delete the skin cache.

Also make sure in Editor, menufont is used for focus/unfocus fonts and that font dpi is 100% in windows.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

List of changes are listed in download page:
    Mustayaluca-v0.4.0.220.mpe1 - mustayaluca - Mustayaluca v0.4.0.220 Release (MP1.2.x or later only) - Mustayaluca Skin for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting

Where is the best place to make a request for features etc ? I should of asked before but I forgot.
    The issue tracker: Issues - mustayaluca - Mustayaluca Skin for MediaPortal - Google Project Hosting

On the side menus (eg when in tv series and you press left button to bring up "layout", "run import" etc) can you make it so, when you are on the last menu in the list, pressing the down key takes you to the top of the list and vice versa - when at top of list and you press up key - it takes you to bottom entry.
    Sure, can you raise a bug/feature report on issue tracker so its not forgotten

Also, I find the following annoying - if I bring up the side menu, then click on say "Switch View" (i think thats what its called in TV-Series) which brings up "List", "Banners" menu etc... it would be really nice if by pressing the left button or back button it would return to the side menu - at the moment it just returns me to tv-series so I have to bring up the side menu again. It's just one of those little things that would make a big difference for me.
    This is TVS functionality and skin has no control over that.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have double and triple checked my situation. I can not send parameters using the movingpictures.xml nor the MOVIES plugin. The box is grayed out. However I can do this with tvseries.... Any ideas any one?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have double and triple checked my situation. I can not send parameters using the movingpictures.xml nor the MOVIES plugin. The box is grayed out. However I can do this with tvseries.... Any ideas any one?
    Dude, chill! ;)
    We only have it for tvseries/onlinevideos/music atm. We will add it for movingpics/myfilms in future as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom