Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (1 Viewer)

joit

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,

thanks for the great skin - I love it!

Is it possible to disable all background images except fanart?

Thanks
    Hannes

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: Mustayaluca 0.3.1.181 Beta (MP 1.2.x or later only)

some feedback:
    1-yrWeather - have old id 2600 -need to be id 3231 (in xml ,and to add to editor to).
    2-Globle search -music search skin file need update to new version (missing jump to Now playing screen button).
    3-Youtube.fm have youtube.mediainfo.xml of DW skin file , and propetys missing for ...IsDdownloaded logo ,and downlowding prossece. the button Back in artist infoscreen not work... in nowplaying screen (youtubeinfo.xml) no title view during playing a video.
    4-RadioTime - in now playing screen no have artist name so there for no artist fanart view (more request then a bug)

Hey ysmp, can you be a champ and raise these in the issue tracker so we dont forget or loose track.

Cheers!

Jelmo

Portal Pro
    September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Mustayaluca 0.4.0.220 Beta (03/12/2011 MP 1.2.x or later only)

I tested the new release yesterday. So many improvments .. great work.
    I having a problem with Moving Pictures ..... coverflow and normal scrolling is hackling. It´s defintly not fluid.
    If is switch back to default skin everything is smooth. Can somebody confirm ?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: Mustayaluca 0.3.1.181 Beta (MP 1.2.x or later only)

some feedback:
    1-yrWeather - have old id 2600 -need to be id 3231 (in xml ,and to add to editor to).
    2-Globle search -music search skin file need update to new version (missing jump to Now playing screen button).
    3-Youtube.fm have youtube.mediainfo.xml of DW skin file , and propetys missing for ...IsDdownloaded logo ,and downlowding prossece. the button Back in artist infoscreen not work... in nowplaying screen (youtubeinfo.xml) no title view during playing a video.
    4-RadioTime - in now playing screen no have artist name so there for no artist fanart view (more request then a bug)

Hey ysmp, can you be a champ and raise these in the issue tracker so we dont forget or loose track.

Cheers!

Hi Damien , Done.... sorry for late...:)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    1 - Fixed.
    2 - Fixed.
    3 - Fixed back button not working in Artist Info screen. Added downloading progress indication and IsDownloaded logo. (See attached screenies).

The NowPlaying screen info is a YouTube.fm problem, if you look at the attached screens, you'll see it works 'sometimes'. NowPlaying uses common.overlay.xml, YouTube.fm needs to set the following properties correctly: #Play.Current.Artist, #Play.Current.Title, #currentplaytime and #Play.Current.Duration. Better to use common overlay properties... Perhaps Dukus can fix this then it will work properly.

OT - YouTube.fm problems: 1. Label missing in playlist. 2. User downloaded videos do not support HD/SD, Watched/Unwatched and IsDownloaded properties...

4 - RadioTime does not support 'artist name' or 'fanart', does it?

Attachments

• YouTube.fm Downloading+Downloaded.jpg
      YouTube.fm Downloading+Downloaded.jpg
      212.3 KB
    • YouTube.fm NowPlaying.jpg
      YouTube.fm NowPlaying.jpg
      214.9 KB
    • YouTube.fm Playlist.jpg
      YouTube.fm Playlist.jpg
      151.4 KB
    • YouTube.fm Search.jpg
      YouTube.fm Search.jpg
      200 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    1 - Fixed.
    2 - Fixed.
    3 - Fixed back button not working in Artist Info screen. Added downloading progress indication and IsDownloaded logo. (See attached screenies).

The NowPlaying screen info is a YouTube.fm problem, if you look at the attached screens, you'll see it works 'sometimes'. NowPlaying uses common.overlay.xml, YouTube.fm needs to set the following properties correctly: #Play.Current.Artist, #Play.Current.Title, #currentplaytime and #Play.Current.Duration. Better to use common overlay properties... Perhaps Dukus can fix this then it will work properly.

OT - YouTube.fm problems: 1. Label missing in playlist. 2. User downloaded videos do not support HD/SD, Watched/Unwatched and IsDownloaded properties...

4 - RadioTime does not support 'artist name' or 'fanart', does it?

Hi PR , thats was fast ... :)

1- abut now playing ,i will pass to dukus ...as it work fine with rest skins.
    2- Playlist do support logos , the user download section don't (dukus think not , i think yes .. :) wall now i hope he will add)
    As i see him working now in google for some small bugs ... i will send him link to this post ...:D

thanks for your work on Mustayaluca , rally good looking skin ...:D

EDIT: may i suggust ..the isdownloaded logo act as a select tag ,and if you do someting like wetched/unwetched ,HD/SD... will look better ,as it suppose to let us know witch video was downloaded alrady when scrolling throw the video list ...

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    EDIT: may i suggust ..the isdownloaded logo act as a select tag ,and if you do someting like wetched/unwetched ,HD/SD... will look better ,as it suppose to let us know witch video was downloaded alrady when scrolling throw the video list ...
    I don't understand what you mean:oops:
    Do you see the downloaded logo on the selected video in youtube.fm-downloading-downloaded.jpg?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    I don't understand what you mean:oops:
    Do you see the downloaded logo on the selected video in youtube.fm-downloading-downloaded.jpg?

hi PR , sorry did not notest .... :oops: (is so small...:) ) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom